Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun stuff to do with one other guy after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TazzLAzz, Feb 22, 2012.

1. this thread is stupid....wats an autoflowering plant?
    lmao

2. [quote name='"mrghozt"']this thread is stupid....wats an autoflowering plant?
    lmao[/quote]

And you call the thread stupid haaahahahh

3. At first i was like :eek: wtf is going on here?

Then i realized shes just a hoe like that. I mean he has a few different girlfriends. And a lot of guys at my school do it like that. I mean i would never call a girl like that my girlfriend. But i have double teamed girls before. And hes already showed me a video of her.

4. hell yeah!! had a "friend" who i trusted, chilled and hung out with for about 2 years before showing him my stash. shortly after he saw my stuff someone broke into my house and took only my stuff, VG, Stash and grinder. even the extra mouth pieces for the VG. now i can't prove 100% that he did it but the day after he came over with poison ivy on his arm and the back of my yard is full of it.

now all that was taken was my stuff, nothing in the house was searched or moved. who ever it was knew exactly where i kept things. even had a notebook computer on the table that wasn't touched. will never know for absolute certainty but he doesn't come around anymore either. chocked up to experience. :eek:

5. The title of this thread is pretty sexual hahahaahaha