Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun social things to do while stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VikingToker, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

I'm going to go hang with a couple of bros - they always bring something neat when we toke, so I wondered if some of you have some silly/cool suggestions?

Of the type:
    • Mad libs
    • Walking around the room while looking through binoculars backwards
    • Trying to move as fast as possible while at the same time moving as slow as possible (try it when you're blazed!)

Anyone have any similar ideas?

2. Bump! About to head out! :(

3. Smoke more weed/video games

4. If they're all bros, then none of my suggestions apply.

5. Pretty much anything you do when you not high. Being high just makes it more enjoyable ^_^

6. Yeah, pretty much anything you would do with your friends sober.

Me and a buddy were discussing this the other day; how we used to be like "let's go watch a crazy movie" and now say "let's get high and go watch a crazy movie" haha

Or get that Simon game. Stoners love Simon