Fun(normal) adventure today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Santa, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Before you start reading know this, this story has no point. Nothing amazing happens, just fun times while baked.

Also, inb4 cool story, bro.

So today my friend comes over and was like "hey i just got a pickup, wanna smoke?" little did he know, i was already baked having just smoked maybe 15 minutes ago. So i gladly accepted.

He put in half a bowl, i matched and we used his bubbler. After finding a nice secluded area(the highway) we took turns hitting the bubbler(hits sooo smooth). I felt higher than I ever have before. We decided to be true stoners and hit up taco bell.

It is my job to order because my friend has 0 self control while high, this proved to be redundant because I couldn't contain myself any better than he could at that moment.

Drive through lady: Welcome to taco bell, how may I help you today?(paraphrasing)
    Me: yes, i would like a... *Raspberry into the mic*
    Lady: Um sir...are you here to order anything?
    Me: Yes, I woul- *uncontrollable laugher*
    Lady: *sigh*
    Me: 6 GORDITAS PLEASE
    Lady: ok that'll be (forgot price)

So we eat our treats and decide that the mall would be the best place to go next. I proceded to talk to the gamestop employee about the best techniques in killzone 2's multiplayer despite having never played the game in my life, i'm pretty sure I fooled him.

So as we leave we hit the highway and we end up next to this woman. I go BOWALWLAWLLWLAWLDOOLOL and make crazy arm gestures. She then flips us off and speeds away. So of course we laugh hard as hell.

The end.:smoking:

2. Little stoner stories like this make me laugh

3. Lol good times :smoking:

4. what?

5. lol. sounds like times i had w my friends:)
    b4 we all split to different parts of the US though:(

i was always the 1 ordering cuz my friends thught i sounded like a mobster when i ordered. like when we went to the mall and ordered 4 giant pretzels

Cashier: hello, how may i help you
    Me: yes, could i get 4 pretzels, 2 of them with that cinamon and shugar, and salt on the other 2.
    Cashier: ok, would that be all?
    Me: No, i want 2 cokes.
    Cashier: ok, 2 Cokes, what size?
    Me: what?:confused:
    Cashier: what size coke do you want?
    Me: oh, give me 2 mediums
    Cashier: ok, that will be (forgot price). What kind of sauce would you like?
    Me: what?:confused:
    Chashier: what kind of sauce for your pretzels do you want?
    Me: What kind u got?
    Cashier: cheese (and 3 other type of sauce)
    Me: Give me 2.....2 cheese sauce.

we got our pretzels and started laughing rly hard :D

6. its when you put your tounge between your lips and blow

7. oh hahahah thanks..i was like raspberry into the mic...hmmmmm:confused:

8. *Plllbbblblbtttt*