fun night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigCrimp, Apr 11, 2010.

1. #1 BigCrimp, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
    Started out driving down to my cousins house ( M, S , W to make things easier) with my other cousins ( J from now on) are blasting tunes going down the interstate. We're looking forward to the weekend cuase we are expecting to get pretty baked. We hadn't smoked in a month or so and had about 2 grams of OG master kush.

I had just grinded it up and rolled a long joint. (RooR papers are frickin long) So we get there saying hi to all the family. We go see clash of the titans with a good friend (T) and before the movie started we decided to play poker but with imaginary cards. It was funny cuase at one point we went all in and threw down (weren't high at this point)

I still believe Medusa was a FUCKING NINJA! Plus for a snake lady she was HOT! then she got pwned, and i laughed...

So we get back and played some games and around 11pm S, J and I decide to blaze a little bit. we talking about good times enjoying our joint. It gave us each about 5-7 good DEEP hits between the three of us. We get back to playing Call of Duty WAW!! shit goes down!

We played for only about 10 minutes but we all felt we had been playing for hours! we had misread our score chart and i said "DUDE! how the hell do i have 95 kills?" we all pause the game and look at each other.... Then laugh our asses off and say screw and play some more.

Next day

We woke up and went to plan a BBQ. We went to a northgate and bought 10 lbs of carne asada steak cut and 5 pounds of chicken. We where walking through the aisle (the walk through where the aisles are split in half) thinking what else we needed. We needed pinto beans and you guessed it their was pintos beans right next to us. We needed Orang juice to marinate the meat and for some odd reason theres OJ right across from the pinto beans. IT WAS A SIGN! lol

That night we all cooked 15 pounds of randomly marinated meat and chicken and at the end we thought we cooked to much to ate (later on we would find we ate over 13 pounds of it between the six of us)

So We decide to blaze by buying a black and mild and filling it with pretty much the rest of the bud and ew set out to enjoy our sesh. This time it was me, S, J, and T. We played a card game where we can have only 5 cards and we pass cards around to get 4 of a kind by trading cards. To win you had to say a password that your partner would yell out SALT but if the other team caught you they'd yell out PEPPER and win.

At one point we where so baked that when we set out to deal i whispered in the halo dudes (the one that says FLAG TAKEN) "4 men enter, none leave" and we all bust out laughing and start playing. Our teams where me and S, then T and J

Our password was to nudge each others legs and he nudged me but i was so focused i kicked him and yelled" stop kicking me fucker!" he kicked me again and i kicked him back. this continued for a while till T and J yelled Pepper. W comes out and me and him this.

ME: whats up *****!
    W: nothing much *****!
    ME: ***** *****!
    W: BItch *****:
    ME: ***** PLEASE
    W: Nig ***** man
    Me: nig ***** man
    (Homie hug)

we pretty much chilled outside till around 4 in the morning. I had TWO giant slurpees from 7 eleven... wait no it was 3 now that i remember. Those are the best when your high lol along with melon and honeydew melon!

we played some MW2 and doing the splitscreen destruction we played mike myers ( one its basically hide and seek with one guy knifing everyone and the last one alive with the person is it can knife him back) I had a running class and i was screwing with T who was it by hiding around a corner so hed see me then id run. Or id throw a flash bang in his face. My girl calls me and im being chased and everyone starts laughing

I was High, On the phone, playing with one hand, and still out running T for about 4 minutes lol then he finally got me hahahaha it was a fun night.

the next day on the way home i accidentally drove to a military base cuase i needed to take a piss and took an off ramp then there was a gate with 4 dudes with M16s and i was like holy shit i still got pot on me. But i told the dude i needed to take a piss. He told me where to go then we where off on our way home. Visited my entire family even my girlfriends family for Easter.

felt i should share my good time because its a night ill never forget