Fun fun fun fun fun

Discussion in 'General' started by Cudderisback, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Oh, this again

2. Hey guys I just discovered this really funny video!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY]YouTube - The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]

3. Yeah, fuck that.

4. its k op its only old news ........

5. To be honest, I didn't think this song was worse than any regular pop song when I first listened to it.

It was only after I heard people bitching about how terrible it was that I realized people hated it. If you ask me, the lyrics aren't any more simplistic and tired than a Lady Gaga or Brittney Spears song.

6. This is what I kept thinking too. So many people making fun of this shit and then they go and listen to katy perry and stuff afterwards and can't get enough of it. It's just too fucking hilarious.

7. This is so old, it blew up last thursday.

8. The problem is it doesn't rhyme, not even a little bit.

It just sounds so awkward at the end of every line, drives me insane. Maybe you just listen to enough crap that you don't notice it anymore. :smoke:

9. Well the first part rhymes, I'll give it to you that when she started faltering halfway through and couldn't even keep the rhyme up, I realized it was pretty bad.

Still, I think the worst part about that song is the way she says "Friday", not the bad lyrics or her voice or anything like that. It may be worse than pop songs that get radio play, but that's like saying that Glenn Beck is a worse author than Dan Brown; either way, both of them are pretty bad.

Like Sunn said, it's just funny that people draw the line so low for music worthy of derision.

10. She's sounds like an auto-tuned chipmunk through these headphones.

Stop repeating words in that melody weekend weekend

11. also it's worth pointing out that this girl didn't write the song or the lyrics, either, so you can't really give her shit for not rhyming.

12. Welcome to the internet, enjoy your stay.

13. I don't like watching music videos of girls that I can't (legally) have sex with.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8BQ1nGa_bg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama-I Can Do What Ever I Like (Lyrics)[/ame]