Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fumar Verde's Detailed Firecracker Thread /w Pics

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Fumar Verde, Feb 18, 2010.

1. hmm then there is an error somewhere in the cooking process. Can you read back to me everything you did/used?

2. I made a firecracker a few days ago and it was amazingly potent! Made one yesterday that barely affected me at all. I'm assuming I didn't add enough oil to my pb. Thanks for the great recipe, +rep! :)

3. No problem man. Keep on practicing, its the best way to make perfect, unfailing firecrackers.

4. Yo fumar i didnt wanna bake em so im letting em sit out. Do you think a week is long enough

5. Maybe.

I tried the sit out method once and it didnt work. Gonna try it again soon tho, think I know what I did wrong :)

But from what I hear, 5 days is good, so 7 is better.

6. Hey gang!

I've made some pretty important changes in my new firecrackers I've been making lately, I will update everything with this new information as soon as I re-up and get the chance to make more firecrackers.

7. very interested

8. Im gonna be reupping this weekend, you guys have to check out the new changes I've made, I've found drastic differences in results.

9. Alright, so today i tried the firecracker.

Mixed PB with organic olive oil, spread that on crackers, added weed and smushed together. Baked 350 for 23 minutes.

Came out looking a tad burnt. But i ate it anyway with some milk. I have a pretty high tolerance... but i thought it wouldn't be a problem.

However, i was dissapointed. Only got a slighty buzz for about an hour. And i used dank mixed with mids.

What could have gone wrong?

10. A few things

How well did you wrap them? How much herb did you use? I want you to refer back to my recipe this saturday/sunday when I reupload it and compare.

11. I wrapped them pretty well in the foil. And I used a lot of herb. Dank/mids. I will def come back saturday and check it out. Thanks

12. Okay man. Im gonna go into even MORE detail to prevent any sort of mess up. Also, I'll try them that day too, so that you can know exactly what im feeling. I'll post a report.

13. Nice thread, Fumar! I'll probably attempt my first firecrackers very soon! :smoke:

14. Sorry guys, had a long day and im really tired, I promise the new tutorial will be up later tomorrow [technically today, Sunday June 6th (its 4;45am right now).

Once again, sorry guys. It'll be here, be sure to stop in tomorrow!

15. Update is in

please, ask questions!

16. tried this first hand with the OP, shit fucked me up

17. Yeah, the firecracker from the picture tutorial is the one that Kooz ate. Had a fun time

18. alright, so i posted this question in the sticky, but i need it answered by the morning so i thought id post here too.

I put PB on a saltine and added a little over .5g of mids. i recently started smoking again, and have never consumed, so it should be enough.

anyways, i made the firecracker at about noon today, and im wondering if it will be good to eat by about 9 tomorrow morning.

if not, is baking it an option? should i use a different time/temp for baking?

19. .5 of mids should give you a nice high, but it may not be sufficient enough. I suggest making another .5g firecracker, and baking them both at 350 for 23 minutes. Dont forget the tin foil! Just follow the tutorial :)

20. well, you see, im only looking for a maximum 4-5 hour high.

if i made another, baked it, and ate them both, about how long would i be high for?

and if i have shit to do and can't be blown for that long, would just adding about .2-.3g to the original and then baking work?