Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fumar Verde's CannaDoodles! [Tutorial + Pics]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Fumar Verde, Apr 30, 2011.

1. #1 Fumar Verde, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    ****Foreword****

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been back. I've been extremely busy in my studies. Along the way however, I been doing a lot of experimenting and found something delicious and potent for you guys to try! I call them, Canna-Doodles. They are very simple to make, taste amazing, and are STRONG AS HELL!

****Materials****
    2 Sticks worth of Cannabutter
    An Oven
    A Refrigerator
    An Electric Mixer
    2 Eggs
    1 1/2 c Granulated Sugar
    1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
    2 3/4 c Flour
    7 tbsp Cinnamon + 7 tbsp Sugar + 3/4 packet of Hot Chocolate mixed together in a small bowl

[​IMG]

****Cannabutter Sidenote****

You want your cannabutter to be strong. I HIGHLY suggest using the crockpot method [Checkout Ero's crockpot cannabutter thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/736938-crock-pot-cannabutter-dummies.html].

I personally used:
    20g of decarbed mids
    2 1/2 cups of water
    2 sticks of butter

All in a small, $7, walmart crockpot. I let the mixture run for 24 hours on Low, stirring only twice: 1 time before bed, 1 time 4 hours after waking up the next day. For straining, cooling, and other technical aspects of crockpot cannabutter, refer to Ero's guide posted above.

****Procedure 1****

After you've got your fully strained and prepared cannabutter, let it soften. I accomplished this by sticking it in the oven at 350 for 2.5 mins in a metal bowl. Once soft, beat the butter, sugar, and eggs until creamy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

****Procedure 2****

Add baking powder and flour [in 3 increments]. Mix well and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

****Procedure 3****

Retrieve the chilled batter from the fridge and immediately preheat your oven to 350F. With your hands, roll little balls of dough roughly the size of a large gumball. Once spherical [or near spherical; they don't have to be perfect, just packed together in some form], roll the dough balls into the cinnamon-sugar-hot cocoa mix until completely covered (if you start running out of the cinnamon-sugar-cocoa mix, just add more to your bowl)...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Place the finished dough balls onto an UNGREASED baking sheet, and throw them in the oven @350F for 13 minutes.

[​IMG]

****Procedure 4****

After the cookies are done, take them out of the oven, rinse, repeat until all the batter is exhausted. The cookies should end up looking like little golden-brown mushroom caps. This recipe yields 70+ cookies, and if your butter is the same strength as mine, 2 cookies and your goneeee, 3 cookies is INCOMPREHENSIBLY BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZED.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

**** Closing Notes****

1: The cookies won't smell up your house, but the cannabutter process WILL.
    2: I highly advise using the crockpot method, as it is foolproof; it literally can't fail.
    3: When they are all finished, the cookies can fit in a large storage bag or freezer bag.
    4:

2. Recent story, went camping on Friday and took 2 of these on the trip up there, I was literally so stoned I almost passed the fuck out trying to pitch the tents. I was so high it felt like the earth was contorting sideways and I was being squeezed inside a vacuum...serious shit!

3. #3 RO76, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    Did you eat two. How stoned can you get from just eating one? An how long does it take to start feeling the "high". And how long does it last?
    So do you use pop corn buds and sugar leafs to make a butter (can you be more specific)?
    Thank you.

4. #4 Fumar Verde, May 2, 2011
    I ate 2. Eating 1 will get you a nice, relaxing stone, the equivalent of smoking a bowl or two alone. One cookie is best paired when your gonna be smoking as well. 2 cookies tho, is some strong shit! 2 cookies up, smoking is unnecessary. Maybe just a few hits to keep up before you go WAY UP. 3 is the highest I would go. I had a friend take 4 once, he PassedTFO. Compared to firecrackers, I find it takes 30+ mins longer to feel the effect, but its also stronger and a bit more sudden. The high lasts 4-5+ hours [as with most edibles].

I used 20gs of decarboxylated high mids; no other plant parts. If I had the ability to grow tho, I would use plant trim most likely as well.

Hope this answers all your questions.

5. Thank you.

6. #6 Fumar Verde, May 2, 2011
    No prob!

Also realize that this recipe, if done exactly how I did it, yields roughly 70 cookies. My most recent batch yielded 72. So that's 35 times you could get completely blazed if you eat 2, or 20 times you can surpass reality if you eat 3. They're small, making them easy to transport [especially in airport/concert situations], they're tasty [delicious choco-cinnamon-sugary goodness], and take mere seconds to gulf down. I find some of my friends accidentally end up eating more than they wished simply because they taste delicious.

Also, I will take better pictures next batch, accidentally forgot my HD camera when I made the last batch so I settled for my phone.

7. Sweet!

8. Makin another batch tonight guys, gonna take my HD camera with me, and take more and better pix this time :).

9. +rep on these... Epic recipe.

Gonna get an oz of middies, decarb and go to town.

10. These look amazing, definitely subbing to this thread. When I get the extra cash together to buy a nice amount of mids to make canna-butter with I'm trying this method.

+ Rep to you :) Keep up the good work

11. Classic story god we have all been there - I did my silver Duke of Edinburgh stoned out of my mind, fell in the stream, got totally lost but had the time of my life ha ha :D

12. I do enjoy your posts Killeroo ;)

13. Thanks lol I am surprised I remember half of them :D

14. Damn man + rep, looks sooo dank. The second I get off probation I'm buying an Ounce of mids and doing this. Great idea, only 9 months to go...... what a buzz kill

15. New batch in, will add more/better photos tomorrow.

Made the mistake of getting high beforehand and forgot the HD camera tho... someday guys... someday lol.

This batch yielded about 80 cookies, some were kinda small, but I also did 25g instead of the usual 20g.

16. New pix up!

17. + rep

I'm defiantly interested

18. yeah they're delicious, and are quite potent.

19. #19 Euphoria Ky, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Just how delicious are we speaking of here...? :0

20. Absolutely delicious! Like the type of delicious that if it weren't for them being potent, you might be tempted to just sit there and eat cookie after cookie. You don't taste the dank in it until you finish; this slightly herbal aftertaste kicks in.