Fully grown plant but what is it

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bbbaggins, May 8, 2016.

1. 20160508_075648.jpg Hello firat time grower here
    I bought a gram of really bad weed a couple of months ago and found tons of seeds inside so i said what the hell ill grow some plants!!.

The guy said that it was lemon haze but im pretty sure thats bullshit,anyways im growing them in my backyard now its been 3-4months. Before i started growing them outside i grew them inside after the germination process on 24hr light(just a lightbulb but really close to the plant).
    The plants were indoors for 2 months and only grew to about 7 inches then i put them outside. I have just 2 tress that are the same and wanted to know these questions....

What strain do i have?
    If you dont know the strain is it a sativa or indica?
    Does it look healthy?
    What are those white hair sprouts everywhere?
    Is it forsure a female?
    And also if theres anything eles you can add as a description to this plant and its about 6 feet tall and the second one is 5.
    Theres also at least 12 hours of sun outside everyday and will just go higher and higher from now.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks kinda like my big bud

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It's a female.white hairs are buds forming. Looks like it still has a good ways to go. Looks healthy to me. If it is lemon haze that's about a 10-11 week flower time. Definitely looks sativa to me