Full Spectrum LED Light Question

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by MasterOG, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Hi all I just bought a galaxyhydro 300w LED light system that I plan to use for a small 1 to 2 plant closet grow. Description said it was full spectrum but i dont see any knobs that dim or brighten the lights so my question is do I have to adjust the hours it stays on for the plant to go from veg to flower?

2. That would be my guess. Don't have any LED's yet myself, but if there aren't any options for changes, that's about the only choice you have. TWW

3. I have the marshydro full spectrum 300 watt panel, there is no switches. you just plug it in and away it goes.

4. Have you had a successful grow with that light? Do you leave it on for good and not turn it off at all? I just assumed there's a time schedule or something like leaving it on for certain period of time and then off for a certain period to time

5. Also can 300w support 2 plants

6. actually its my first time growing :) I had vegged her for 2 months, shes been in flowering for 1-2 weeks, I havnt tried 2 plants, but seeing just this one under the marshydro i think its not enough light. If you look at the top of her, she looks really good. But when you lift the leaves and check out the underside, it doesnt look great. and as for the schedule its suggested to do 18 hours on for veg and then 12 on 12 off for flower. but i vegged it for 2 months with the light on 24/7 and then switch to 12/12.

Ill take another pic today and post it.

IMG_0166.JPG IMG_0183.JPG IMG_0208.JPG IMG_0218.JPG IMG_0222.JPG IMG_0259.JPG IMG_0315.JPG vagina.jpg IMG_0333.JPG IMG_0331.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Full spectrum is good for both stages. That's what you are looking for. This is what hid's can't do. You're not just paying for LEDs when you buy a light, you are paying for that unique spectrum they can provide and this is why so many people look at them wrong when comparing them

8. I have the same light it seems to be doing the job for mine.

It could do 2 smaller plants not much more though

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. In the box

Attached Files: