[Full Review] Weed Star Double Bubbler 2.0 (Lots of HQ Pics, HD Vids, etc.!!)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by spikeystud88, May 14, 2010.

1. WOW I just packed this sucker full of piff tonight after not usuing it for a few weeks, and Damn I am booted. 9/10 again.

2. very nice piece i want one

3. Hey thanks for the kind words spike, I hope so too! If it's ok I will post some pics when everything is all set and done. Peace!

4. I got some Simple Green yesterday so hopefully I can begin removing this horrid label soon! Weird that I had to look in the automotive chemicals section to get simple green. I'll take pictures after all is said and done!!

5. Of course bro! Keep this thread going, spread the word of the WS dub bub awesomeness to everyone! Everyone deserves to see how awesome this piece is ;).

Nice! BTW, I had to soak the bub itself for close to 48hrs before the label began to rub off. It came off the bowl/downstem after about 12, but the label on the bub itself was applied a lot better.

But to me she's 10x sexier without any of the labels, so good call removing them :D!

6. lol you could try a heavy rubbing compound(automotive section of most places) it should be good as it removes tons of scruff and scratches off my headlights

should definitely be safe to use on glass

i dont think the label looks that bad lol whys everyone say its bad

i'll see when i get mine in the mail =)

7. Dont get me wrong, the label isn't terrible (I think the red makes it look somewhat cool), but it's just sort of a janky label. Just looks kinda dinky, ya know? But yeah, to each his own! If you like it definitely leave it. I think it looks cool with or without the label, cause it's a sick piece.

The labels on the bowl/downstem are a joke though - both blue, so they dont match the bub, and both in different fonts...wtf WS? Come on guys, at LEAST use the same color/font throughout so it all matches! If it all had matched I would've left all the labels.

8. Wow, this thread has really taken off, I remember when you started this thread!!

9. ;) :) :smoking:

Diggin that new avatar btw!

10. the bub is a true diamo[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Smilies [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [More] Trackback: Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :

nd. i wonder how many people got it because of this thread lol

11. wtf lol?i would just edit but i think thats pretty funny/weird so im leavng it

12. Yeah, I love me some linux!!

13. Hey i was wondering how it got shipped? Like through UPS, USPS? And what did the box look like that it came in?

14. #194 DigitalAsh, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    Good thread, hard to find much info on this piece so glad I stumbled in here. One question I have is how long does it usually take to ship to the US? I've heard alot of people say it took forever so I'mwondering how long I'll be pissing off the mailman with my impatience. As far as it tipping over would it be possible to like epoxy a heavy base on it or will SG take that off as well? I can just make a stand for it but I'd rather not have to worry about that all the time. Oh and btw good taste in music in the video a few pages back :p

15. I'm still waiting on mine :mad: Peeps said to expect a long delay but this is getting ridiculous. If you are considering ordering this don't make any plans to move the next month after cause it takes at least that long to ship out. I hope this thing knocks my socks off cause so far I'm not really that happy with GC and their customer service/shipping

/rant

16. I will admit, it takes fucking forever to ship. It's not GC's fault, it's because of customs. Because GC ships from Amsterdam, anything that comes from them HAS to go through customs. Customs can keep it for 1 day, or 4 weeks - it's 100% up to them, and they dont need any reasoning behind it.

Mine took about 4 weeks from when I ordered it to when it came...I'm in TX btw.

Just be patient, and trust me...you will fucking love this thing.

Shipping took about a month for me from the day I ordered until the day I came. I'm in TX if that matters.

The epoxy idea isn't bad, I'd say go for it! I'd be willing to try something similar just to get it to stand up.

17. I got a quick question before i purchase this bubbler. Does it suck bud through with ease? meaning, does the shower head downstem get filled with crumbs that sucked through? I need a piece that sucks through easily into the water. I pack snaps of bud, like 1/4 bowls then roast it and suck the bowl ash into the water all in 1 hit, is that possible with this bubbler? Im thinking the ash would just sit in the shower head instead of getting sucked through..

Enlighten me please! :smoke:

18. I'd imagine the holes are plenty big enough to pull ash through especially since it'll be dissolving in water. If it does get clogged you can just pull the showerhead out once in a while and run water through it or soak it in some alcohol. If that doesn't work just get a screen or glass gauze and dump the bowl every few hits.

I'm probably going to order this thursday, but waiting a month is gonna suckkkk. I was thinking of ordering from another site but they all seem to be overseas so they probably won't be any faster. Any reccomendations for where I can grab this in the US?

19. Im very happy to say this lil fella survived a search :D one of the only 2 that made it through :bongin:(pretend its the dub bub)

20. Fully depends on the bowl you use. If you use the stock bowl, yes it will fall through. The stock bowl is such a joke, definitely WS' weakest point. Just get a different bowl (or use a screen) and you should be fine.

But yeah most of the ash makes it through the shower head. I will admit, it gets dirty as fuck pretty fast...but I just soak mine in Simple Green and boom, good as new.

Hope this helps.

:(

They took our Medicali, Stemline, Extreme Q Vape, scale, few pipes...luckily not the dub bub though HA!!!!!!!!!

:D