Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

full physical!! am I screwed?!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mal11, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I am having a fill physical done on Friday Dec 2nd( I had no idea until today). I know they are gonna take a pods test so I am drinking tons of water and eating food with electrolytes and antioxidants and so on. I'm not sure if they are going to draw blood, but if they do I wanna know if I am screwed or not.
    The last time I smoked was last Monday on the 21st. I only smoke about once a week. I weigh about 160 lbs and I am 5'9". I have a moderately high metabolism. If there is anything else I can be doing to clear my system, let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Water water water water. Gatorade. More water. Have no salt and try to get potassium too. I think you'll be okay, though.

3. Is it just the routine bi annual physical? If so don't worry. I was scared of the same thing when they piss tested me, but it was only for levels of certain things in my body. I don't think they can legally drug test you without your parent's consent.

4. relax for physicals they are testing for basically everything except drugs and if they do test for drugs they cannot disclost that information with anyone and you must sign off on a written document for a UA for any "CDS".

5. [quote name='"420everysecond"']Is it just the routine bi annual physical? If so don't worry. I was scared of the same thing when they piss tested me, but it was only for levels of certain things in my body. I don't think they can legally drug test you without your parent's consent.[/quote]

I think its once every year. I hope there is no permissions to test for drugs. But let's say they did draw blood, would they test it for drugs and would they find traces of thc?

6. They won't find anything unless they're looking for it.

7. i don't think they'll drug test you man.

8. Don't trip about the blood test, because you have to pay extra for that and your parents have to order and consent it. It's a whole seperate thing there looking for when your getting drug tested so blood your good. Idk about piss though. Read up on all the threads here about getting clean asap. good luck

9. It costs money for them to drug test you. They will not do it unless specifically told to, and even then you must consent to it.

10. Calm down brah. i had a physical a few months back and they took blood to test for iron deffiency, whether they noticed all the THC or not its not like they can do anything about it. they cant legally drug test you without your consent.

11. Dude if had physicals, they dont do a drug test relax man

12. they dont test for drugs on blood tests unless you are at a police station.

13. well, since you over 18 (right?), they would have to get your consent before they show anything to your parents anyway.

14. They can't legally do anything. Stop bugging out. If their test DOES find anything, meh.

15. hahahahahahaha, dude there not testing you for drugs.

#:cool:

16. If you're under 18, then you could be tested.

When I was 16, my parents checked the drug analysis when I was signing up for football. I got fucked!

17. [quote name='"1sttimegrower"']They can't legally do anything. Stop bugging out. If their test DOES find anything, meh.[/quote]

Let's say, for all intended purposes, that they do find anything...what then? What can they do?

18. [quote name='"mal11"']

Let's say, for all intended purposes, that they do find anything...what then? What can they do?[/quote]

they cant do anything about it, only tell your parents (but your 18 or older, so they legally cant)

19. I had a physical when I was 17, smoking pretty much daily. They always take a piss test at the place I go, but they don't look for drugs (and if for some magical fucked up reason they do, they can't tell anyone what's in me). They found something that was a possible sign of diabetes, so they pricked my finger with one of those regular blood sugar checkers, and the result was normal.

I only rambled on there to point out the fact that they do test your piss, but only for the significant things, which they then act upon. Even if they found out you had THC in your piss, there's nothing they could or would do. THC isn't dangerous.

(I'm fucking high :smoking: )

20. I had a friend who went to a physical and got tested for drugs for some reason i don't know and the doctor said he had small traces of thc in his urine but wouldn't tell his parents and he was under 18.