full moon

Discussion in 'General' started by brian hobo, May 5, 2004.

1. the full moon is way nice tonight, at 11 i'm gonna meet up with my buddy to smoke a joint under the stars. anyone else catch it?

2. yeah i saw it tonight when i was driving home from work. here it is very very low in the sky and is more yellow than white light. what a nice night out too, just the right temperature, nice breeze, but no buds for me, im on probation...yuck

3. :) a great sight tonight! a very cool yellowish hue moon, FULL! against a very deep blue sky beaming so bright on us tonight :)

..theres a few (2 i believe) comets visible as well right now, though I dont know much else bout them off the top my head!

4. We had a total eclipes of the moon here at 5 am :D

5. yup i was down by the beach with some buddies blazed as fuck and we saw it over the ocean. a beautiful sight. the type of night that'd be perfect for shrooming.

6. I never miss a full moon and there's a very good reason for that but it's a secret...sssshhhh

I was supposed to have a bonfire under the moon tonight along with many other activities but no one decide to show up.

:( :( :(

7. High!
    We had the eclipse while it was still early in the evening. It was supposed to be storming, and we expected to miss it. When I was out much earlier, low and behold, the sky to the east cleared up, and we caught most of the show!
    Speeking of eclipses, has it ever occured to anyone how amazing it is that the moon and sun are exactly the right sizes and distance apart, so the moon exactly blocks out the body of the sun?
    Did you know it was a lunar eclipse that gave ancient astronomers the realization that the earth is round?
    earth girl says, "the answers are out there...."

8. wow it was awesome eh!

sat out on the bench outfront my house and watched it go by with a bud, good times.