Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fudge rounds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenHitOnSwole, May 14, 2011.

1. Are the trurth

2. the cake is not a lie..

3. the cake IS a lie. you will never taste its deliciousness

IT ISNT REAL!!!!!!!!!!

4. I repped OP!!!!

5. #5 GreenHitOnSwole, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ha it's real I just ate six *****a

6. Hmmm, I'm trying to figure out what the word is that's censored. hmmmmm

7. (Hhahahahah)!!!

I gotta quit posting when laugh!!

8. Damn OP!?:eek::laughing:

9. I ate the cake, therefore YOU can never taste it.. and it was delicious, a bit too much chocolate, I'm not big on chocolate cakes with chocolate icing...

Props to any1 who actually got to the cake... or knows wth im talkin about lmao

10. [​IMG]

It looks fucking delicious though!

11. #11 GreenHitOnSwole, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha for some reason blue dream gives me the ripest munchies

12. thats totally not THE cake lol, but it is A cake for sure!!

OP sorry if i jacked ur thread lmao

real cake:

[​IMG]

13. im surprised anyone on this forum has even played portal, but what do i expect, we're all stoners. i guess most of us play video games lol

14. if anyone has the pirated version (or real i suppose) of portal 2 and wants to play hit me up ill show you how to set it up and we can totally play together in like 4 minutes baked off our asses!

15. Went from fudge rounds to video games.

16. like a boss^