Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fudge Recipe Question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kuda, Mar 21, 2012.

1. So I've got a family recipe from my greatgrandmother for fudge that I'm wanting to turn into some really potent cannafudge for me and some buddies. Planning on just replacing the butter with 4 T of cannabutter made with an 1/8th of some pretty dank stuff. Will this work / be strong enough?

2 Cups sugar
    2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
    2 Tablespoon Karo Syrup
    1 small can pet milk
    4 Tablespoons butter
    1 cup nuts

1 teaspoon vanilla

Mix all ingredients except nuts and vanilla. Cook until it forsm a firm ball in cold water. (236-238 degrees on a candy thermometer)
    Beat until cool, around 110 degrees, add nuts and vanilla and pour into 8x8 greased pan

2. I guess I'll plan on using clarified butter to make my cannabutter then; thanks for the tip.

As far as potency and my cooking methods mentioned above, does anyone see any issue with it being too weak or me doing something that will lower the potency?