Fucking

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Predator1, Apr 11, 2008.

1. I've been mackin on this girl the last couple days and she's lovin every minute of it. Thing is, I havent fucked her yet. After the first night I met her and didnt fuck her, she's just been on my nuts every time I see her. Not clingy, no annoying phone calls or text messages (which fucking rocks), but she just gives off the vibe that she wants to get fucked.

And it's turning me off. I think I'm weird. It's like, knowing that I could tap that any time I wanted really ruins the novelty for me. Kind of takes the sportsmanship out of the hunt. Anyone know what I'm sayin?

2. Haha, well I'm a girl, but I'm kind of the same way. It's all about the chase, right? haha.. People that are harder to get are more fun to get ;-)

3. yeh i would say ur weird. fuck games, just get the pussy and be the fuck out. why do u think some many guys like prostitutes?

4. hit it and forget it

Pussy aint got no name

5. haha im with twist but whatever floats your boat buddy (dont call me buddy guy - hey dont call my guy pal - im not your pal buddy - im not your buddy guy. haha sorry that popped into my mind just now).

6. I kinda feel the same way as you. Anytime a girl is "too easy" to get it always makes me think they are kind of whorish (dont get me wrong most of them are not). I seem to have better luck with the girls that want to be friends and then proceed to get closer and end up starting a relationship.

7. hump it and dump it.:laughing: but seriously.......:confused:

8. I'm the assertive one in all my relationships. Some guys find it weird. But I get the guys I want that way. I do like shy guys, but I'm not gonna wine and dine 'em! If the attraction's there then by all means jump on it, life's too short.

9. Maybe....

yknow what, never mind. I shouldn't contribute.

10. If you dont want to fuck her, then dont and move onto someone who really turns you on on a chemistry level. There's no shame in not wanting to screw her, just shows you may be too good for her, friendo. Take it from Old Pork, good fuckin' is essential.

11. I use to be like that, loved the game... was always mackin on girls.

Now I just hook up with ex's, no challenge... just whenever we want to.

Most of the time I'm perfectly fine with it, but shit... I get that way too, I sometimes miss workin for that shit.

If ya don't wanna tap that, don't... simple as that.

12. i wouldnt go so far as to call her EASY... some girls like to fuck,,, just as much as guy's do,,

that dont make them whores,,,

if you want to '' chase'' something, go catch a fucking rabbit,,,

if you want to get your dick wet,,, and experience the moans of pleasure,,,,,the feeling of nails dragged across your back,,,,,,,a warm set of breast under you,,,,,,,a wet tounge sucking your earlobe and nibbling on your nipples,,,,,,,,,and being talked to like a dirty girl can,,,,,,,,,,
    i aint going to say more,,, im getting myself roused<<<<:p

then hit that easy stuff,,,,, if you dont someone else will,,,,,,,:cool:

13. a man's words never got me so hard, ROFL:D

14. haha, believe me dude this isnt news. This bitch has been around the block. several times.

but i fucked her last night, and it was alright. i might hit her up if i get shot down in flames sometime in the near future rather than just goin home and jerkin the gerkin... but its just not as good when its that easy

15. I had a REALLY hot girlfriend that was one of those super sweet girls on the street but a FUCKING FREAK in the bedroom. She wanted it ALL the time.. And I hardley ever did. Now we are broken up and I'll only see her for a week and I want it all the fucking time. So yes... The more a girl wants it, the more of a turn off it usually is (at least for me).

16. Whats wrong with a girl thats down to fuck?

My girlfriend just left a few mins ago, i got laid a few times tonight.
    She just loves it...

Some you chase, some are easy...either way pussy is pussy right?

17. I dunno bro, I'm going to have to agree with you here.

I was with this girl a week ago, took her out to dinner and shit. Spent like 2 hours trying to get her to smoke a blunt with me, but that didn't work.

Anyways, for a week before i took her out she was just like "I wanna get fucked bla bla bla" and even when we were out she was a super horny bitch. At first I was like well alright I'm getting laid :)

End of the story, I drop her off at her house, don't kiss her or shit, go out and get drunk. Could I have gotten laid, yes. Did I want to at first, yes. But after thinking about it, it just wasn't a turn on.

If I was trashed I proboly would've, but I was completly sober, and my brain kicked in.

Edit: To the post above me, not all pussy is pussy, some pussy is deadly

18. hey you already did all the work the first night so go reap your reward

19. you and every other gay man in the world. i don't know a straight man who would just give up pussy. def not from a Really hot super freak who has the nice girl look. i would be fuckin rabbit

20. correction.....its pussy

but real talk.
    i'm the same way
    if i know its going to be a challenge to get it;then let the chase begin.