Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fucking shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Graple, Aug 7, 2009.

1. when i smoke i swallow the smoke, is that bad? i mean i always get high, but yeah is that the right way? and ive been smoking for a year now so im pretty good at everything,

thanks all, and remember,

tits.

2. i don't know if it's bad, but i'm pretty sure you're not supposed to

3. No, dont swallow the smoke. Inhale the smoke. Deep breaths buddy.

4. Just inhale, if you swallow while you're holding it in then oh well.

5. also, what do i do if i just shaved my balls and they are bleeding really bad?

6. Staple gun & Super Glue. Patches shit right up man.

7. Is this thread some sort of fucking joke?

8. But what about the duct tape? I hear there's nothing duct tape can't fix.

9. true true

10. don't forget WD-40

11. Interesting this topic came up. Girlfriend and I were watching "Super High Me" by Doug Benson, and as we watched him smoke bowls, joints, vaping, and hitting on bongs we noticed he didn't inhale. He held the smoke in his mouth for a few seconds then blew it out. I did see him eating edibles so I know he was getting high on those, but c'mon, did Doug really inhale there??

12. doug is a douchebag

13. yeaup

14. and the soldering iron

15. this thread lacks direction

16. yeah use that

17. mb a little enbalming fluid

18. Your responce lacks excitment. And to the op, clear plastic gift wrap tape.

19. "I did smoke the marijuana cigarette but I did NOT inhale...."

lol

20. thanks, the soldering iron worked but it still kinda burns

edit: the wd40 did nothing