Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fucking Public Schools

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MONSTA, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Shit, so today i got called to the guidance office of my high school because I have too many absences in my first period class. Then the guidance counselor and student assistance counselor asked me why I had soo many absences. Told them that i couldn't wake up in the morning. He then asked my why i was wearing a bob marley t shirt. Told him that I like his music and that he was peaceful. Then asked me who my friends are. Made up some bullshit lies. Then he asked me straight up if i smoke marijuana. Of course I told him no. But anyway im sketching because everyone I told this too said Mr Letson will deffinenty dt me. Wtf the fuck should i do. Im not trying to go to outpacient rehab. Apperently he can test me for suspicion.

2. Well, assuming you're 18. You have the right to decline a drug test.

3. A public school cannot send you to rehab. It is a fucking public school.. I didn't even know public schools drug tested people.

4. your ok man i dont think a school could force a drug test on you, just simply decline

Also its not like its illegal to have thc in your system...

5. not a school he doesnt. the minute he walks through that door they own him.

6. They only have permission if you are in a sport/UIL thing. Anything extracurricular.

7. Nope. He still can refuse. I refused many a drug tests in high school. They just said okay and went on their way.

8. Lots of people I know got sent to a out patient rehab center. Just for marijuana

9. But a public school?? How can they even have the authority to drug test somebody for the fuck of it? And what could they do? How does a public high school principal have the authority to send somebody to rehab?

When I was in high school they definitely did not drug test. No school around here does. The only time people were suspended or whatever for weed is if they got caught with it on their person or in their vehicle.

10. Many schools require you to sign a paper now if you drive there that gives permission to DT you.

Edit: The rehab thing sounds like bullshit though.

11. I'm glad I'm done with high school haha. My school was so nosy when it came to drugs and alcohol. They'd have Facebook snitches and people would get caught or get in trouble for anything REMOTELY related to drugs. Don't trip though, schools do not have the right to dt for suspicion. They have to either find something or have proof of you using drugs.

12. As long as you're 18, which you should be, than you can refuse unless you are in some sort of sport of signed a waiver allowing for random drug tests.

13. Again, it has to do with your participation in school. If you get there, go to class, and go home, they can't do it. If you participate in an activity that is part of the school (sports, etc), they can. Public schools don't just drug test random kids who look like they blow trees.

14. They can only drug test you if you play on a sports team, and even then you can just quit the sport.

15. We had a counselor specifically for drugs haha. I outwitted his ass and i was straight blazed when it happened.

16. Nope dude I swear. Many friends go to it 2 nights a week and get drug tested on a regular basis because they tested positive once.

17. Many schools will either immediately suspend you or expel you for refusing a drug test

18. they aren't about to squeeze his dick for him..

tell them to fuck off...piss test's are a violation of your fourth amendment.

but smile...tell them to fuck off happily.

-jfw

19. the students welfare is the responsibility of the school regardless of whether they are 18

20. There is no legal precedent for that. A school cannot force a person to go to "rehab"
    Its either some sort of probation stipulation or they are going of there own free will(or there parents are forcing them)