Fucking pigs, man.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by coldcheese, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #1 coldcheese, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    so this is kind of a long story, and believe it or not it started out great at first.

SO.

my very very good friend/smoke buddy/homie mikey got back from being sent to rehab for 2 and a half months in utah at some wilderness survival bootcamp about 3 months ago.
    it was great to see him when he came back but he couldn't smoke weed for who knew how long because he was being pee tested weekly. so he just smoked swishers from time to time. anyways he was getting off of probation on april 23rd, but he was just gonna smoke on 4/20 since it was right there, even though there was that little 3 day risk in between to be pee tested. but just today he calls me up in the middle of a rainy afternoon and says "whats up man, wanna smoke?"
    i'm like "what like a swisher? yeah i guess.."
    "no man i have some weed. i'm smoking again."
    "WHAAAAT! dude, you aren't getting tested anymore?"
    "nah man i got out of it. the judge let me off probation early because i was going to counceling. so i decided to call you up and be the first person to smoke with me in 6 months."
    "ALRIGHT man that's fuckin great, hell yeah i'm down to smoke with you i just recieved my pay check so i'm willing to throw down a lot of money for a fat ass smoke session with you."
    "no no don't worry man, it's all good i got you. come to my house."

"what? you have any trees?"

"come to my house."

so i show up and he's got a fat half ounce of some JEDI KUSH. he said he got it from one of his homies who's got a club card and goes to one here in san francisco.

since he's so rusty on rolling joints and blunts he hands me about 4 fat nugs the size of golf balls and a box of peach swisher sweets and says "roll however many blunts you can out of that"

the day was great. we ended up smoking about 6 consecutive blunts out of it while hotboxing his small bathroom. then right after we went into his room and rolled a nice little short blunt out of the shake at the bottom of a bag he had in his other stash.
    it looked like a joint, cause we had to use a crutch. but it was cool cause it burned very very slow and was packed very very tightly. but was hitting great.

[​IMG]

my good stoner friend mikey :)

[​IMG]

:smoke::smoke:
    and then we went into his room after and played NBA street volume 2 on xbox. it was AWESOME.
    when the intro song came on - that one song t.r.o.y. by pete rock and cl smooth. cool basketball song.

rolled another blunt.

on his rehab graduation certificate. :D

[​IMG]

yeah it was fucking great. then after that we made some mini corn dogs in the oven.
    with melted cheese over them.
    then out of nowhere mikey poored out some barbeque sauce for fun on the plate. and it looked WEIRDLY like a perfect heart with a drip on the bottom.

[​IMG]

yeah, crazy shit huh?!? i had to take a picture...

so anyways our day was great. seems like a long enough story to talk about, right?
    no, that's only the first half of it.

so when we're done blazing we chill for a bit longer, play some mario cart on gamecube, then i left and went to my homie gus's house.

we bought a gram and a swisher and were thinking of a place to go to roll it and smoke it.
    we're walking by one of our friend eric's house and we're like "dude let's call eric and see if he can match up" (eric was at one time a fat ass dealer we used to buy off of all the time and hooked us up very fat. we used to bring a friend that passed away last 4/19 and go hot box his room with this 4 foot bong he had that was greyish and kind of clear, it was named the ghost.)
    ANYWAYS.
    we call him up and he doesn't answer. so we figure maybe we should just roll this blunt already, maybe in the back of one of these apartments right next to his house, then maybe by the time we're done rolling it he'll call back and we can say we have a blunt to match with and we can get smoked out fat.

he says he can't because his grandma is staying at his house so he can't smoke there for the next few days, so we just lit it up there and toked away.

it's getting dark and it's wet out. not raining, as it had been very badly earlier, just wet and dark.

about half way through the blunt we get up off of the stair set and walked around to where a parking stall was. there was a big truck with huge tires on it. we just stood there about 15 feet away from it and kept smoking the blunt.

as we're down to about a quarter of the blunt left some el salvidorian dude comes up and starts staring. we're like oh shit and just start walking away. we have our hoods on.
    he says some shit in spanish that i don't understand, but my friend does. he says something back.

he follows us for a couple seconds and we bolt. the blunt is still on so it smells like weed.
    we kill it quickly and get to an ally to lay low.
    as we come up with a safe route to get back to his house, a huge SUV cop truck pulls up out of NOWHERE. HELLA fast.
    a big pig comes out and says "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING OUT HERE."

"nothing, we were just walking home."

"WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM?"

"we were trying to see if our friend around the corner could hang out but he said he couldn't so we just decided to go back home."

two more cop cars pull up.

"WE GOT A CALL THAT TWO PEOPLE WERE BREAKING INTO A CAR AND YOU FIT THE DESCRIPTION."

"no man, we weren't doing anything like that at all. we were just walking down the street."

"YOU'D BETTER NOT LIE TO ME BECAUSE THE MAN THAT CALLED ME TOLD ME OTHERWISE. I'M GOING TO BELIEVE HIM SINCE YOU LOOK LIKE A HOODLUM WITH YOUR GANGSTER CLOTHES ON AND HOODY."

"i'm wearing a sweater, and a hood, it's raining man."

"DONT CALL ME MAN."

"sorry."

two MORE cop cars pull up.

by the way, while all this is going on, every single officer here is white as a mother fucker.

one gets out and starts harrassing the shit out of my mexican friend.

another cop gets out of the other one, a cop i recognize.

he'd caught me and the same kid with weed on us about 5 months back. real fucking ass hole named baker, i hate that mother fucker.

officer: "where do i know you from?"

i just come out straight, i want to get this shit over with and not make these mother fuckers more angry. they're just looking for reasons to put me in jail.

"you caught me with an eighth of weed at the train station one time."

"ohhh, that's where you're from. wow. what a surprise, you little delinquent."

i just shut up, don't wanna do anything stupid.

they take down my name and address.

"take out your damn cell phone and call your parents."

"call my parents? i'm 18."

"ohhh well then you're in a whole heap of trouble here, i'm probably gonna have to bring you two down to hillcrest tonight."

we look at eachother in disafuckingpointment.

then they tell us to sit on the curb.

"YOU, GET OVER HERE AND ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS."

i get up and listen.

"so why did you put your hand on the door?"

"what the hell? i didn't put my hand on shit."

"don't lie to me, you're only making it harder for you two."

"i'm not lying. whether you believe me or not i am going to stay with my answer because it is the truth and that is what i will stick with."

"you sound stupider and stupider when you try to give little bullshit lies like this."

"whatever dude i don't care if you believe me, you don't have shit on me."

"we have enough on you, the man who called us told us you looked into the car, then tried to open the door. we believe him."

"i don't care who you believe, i'm teling the truth."

"SIT DOWN."

so then i sit back down. at this point i'm fucking pissed.

our eyes are blazing red and our breaths probably smell pretty badly, but for some reason they didn't suspect anything about us even being high or smelling like weed.

we wait for a few minutes. and then they say "HEY YOU. COME HERE."

"what?"

"GET OUT OF HERE. GO HOME."

i look back and they already told the same thing to my friend, he's walking home.

"really? i'm free to go?"

"YES NOW GET OUT OF HERE. IF WE SEE YOU ANYWHERE ELSE BESIDES ON THE WAY HOME TONIGHT WE WILL ARREST YOU AND BRING YOU TO JAIL."

"okay man, whatever you can trust me, i want to get the fuck home anyways."

"THANKS FOR LYING TO US."

"you're welcome, officer."

i start walking away, they spew a bunch of gay little remarks.

one says "OH YEAH DON'T TOUCH ANY CARS ON THE WAY HOME."

another one "AND DONT TAG ON ANYTHING EITHER."

"GO HOME YOU LITTLE LIAR!"

god damn it man i wanted to fucking take their nightsticks and beat them all over the fucking face with it.

i looked back and said "you guys are just mad cause you can't touch me."

they shut up for a second and start giggling amongst themselves like little homosexuals.

sucks how such a good day can go so bad.

i just walked home hella blasted with my big ass head phones listening to tupac the whole way.

man, what a night.

what can you do.

p.s. it's 10:06 pm and i'm still high off of that blunt we were smoking.

2. wow, sounds like a long day

3. very long day.

4. good story, sweet beginning but fucking cops suck especially when they are dicks like that...fuck em' though +rep

5. thanks man.

6. Damn man, you have alot of self control...I got myself in trouble in a situation like that, where if I would have just stayed calm I would not have. I was with a friend who was drinking down at an apartment pool, I wasent cause I just did not wanna drink so early in the day....blah blah long story short, cops come like 4 or 5 around the corner, throw me and my boy in cuffs, search us, made me throw away the cig I was smokeing cause it was bothering them, harassed me for a good 30 minutes, never did a breathalyzer on me or anything, but kept me in cuffs and kept harassing me, saying shit like, I know you little hood rats were drinking, and you are good for nothings in our society, lots of remarks like that, I finally shouted at the top of my lungs to this one half black, half white officer it looked like to shut the fuck up, before I make him. Little did I know at the time that consitutes a crime in this world, when you tell an officer to shut up because hes verbally abuseing you and your friend... fucking pigs....

7. yeah dude it's pretty damn important to keep your cool when shit like that goes down, i ended up getting OUT of trouble because of it.

8. Man, that day sucks almost as hard as your friends chin-hair.

9. Fucking pigs is right.

Of course, never talk about anything you could have possibly done, including what you are doing at that moment (legal or illegal).

Especially since you are 18:

1. If you are smoking weed and a cop rolls near, kill it and eat it unless you can throw and hide real quick without him noticing.
    2. Never run, ever.
    3. Never say what you are doing. If he asks what you are up to, ask him politely if he is asking because he is concerned that you could possibly be in danger or because he believes you may be doing anything illegal.
    4. You know that line, "anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law"? Anything. In a much more corrupted court, all they would need to convict you would be your attire and the fact that you guys are walking home late at night smelling like weed. It's not illegal to be high, but it is leverage that cops use.

10. damn that's ridiculous. I would imagine cops in san francisco would be more chill. Guess not.

11. Sometimes, I just want to shoot police on sight. Particularly after I hear stories like yours. I'm glad you kept your shit on lock though, good stuff. Take it easy, man.

12. well i mean i've met a ton of other really chill cops here and there, but the majority of the time it just happens to be the ass holes that come around the corner when the cops are called.

yeah dude, that's what i was telling my friend as i was walking back home. i texted him right after in complete anger saying like "damn dude i would shoot that baker mother fucker if i had the chance.."
    but yeah dude i think keeping your cool really does pay off. i'm not usually one of those type of kids who's always looking for a fight, let alone if someone tried to fight me i'd probably consider just walking away, if they weren't pissing me off too badly.
    but when it comes to cops man you just can't lose it, or else shit will get way worse.

13. Awesome story, unfortunate that it ended that way. You stayed cool and got to go home though so it worked out I guess. That shit is harassment man, I don't know why cops gotta be like that. We are people too, +rep

14. The cops are arrogant, power hungry, adrenaline junkies... There is nothing they like better than to have you challenge their authority...
    I think you did good to keep your cool there coldcheese...

[​IMG]

15. thanks to everyone who relates to my situation...
    shit everyone feels my pain, i'm sure lots of people have been treated way worse by some cunt cop.

16. #16 Journeyman, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Hell to the yeah.

Is baker in AZ by any chance? There is some asshole cop in my city who I'd like to shoot on sight, and the name baker seems like it would fit.

Edit: Nvm, your post says San Fran

17. man I thought the cops were bad where I live but that shit's fucked up. Let me tell ya, a cop straight fucking backed up into my dad's car about a year back. No serious damage but it fucked up the paint job something awful.

Damn if that pig didn't get out and tell my dad, "Just tell the insurance company you found it like that". Mother fucker tried to get my dad to commit insurance fraud. Fucking Pennsylvania's finest.

18. FUCK THA POLICE!!! nice story man long day bet ya

19. Wait, so your 18 and the cops made you walk home to your house?

I'm not buying it at all. Why the hell would a cop do that?