Fucking Pathetic Dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CanadaGanj, May 24, 2010.

1. Hey GC, I thought i should share something that i experienced last night. So theres this dealer who is around my age. I believe he just finished his final year of high school, also keep in mind that he his for sure over 18. Anyway. Theres this girl i know through a friend of mine and she is way underage. I think shes only like 14. But anyway, the dealer i mentioned before has always appeared to be really cool and nice every time i bought from him, (which i never do as of this day). Anyway i found out that the young girl i know texted him for some weed, and this pathetic fucking prick tries to bribe her like, if you suck my balls i'll give you 4 grams for 20 bucks. And apparently he has forced this girl to go down on him before. 18+14. Yeah. Any Thoughts?

2. Rape him with a cola of buds.

On a serious side... Tell her parents to be careful?

3. #3 Yourcatdead, May 24, 2010
    Last edited: May 24, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irn9FYJP2fY"]YouTube- N.W.A. Dopeman[/ame]

It's sick and all, but that was common around where I grew up. It was more for drugs like coke, but dealers still did that to young girls who were knew to smoking. Fucked up. But if the girl is down with it just to get some bud, then she should be questioned as well.

4. Only thing you can really do is educate her and give her advice on what to do.

5. I think your title appropriately describes this person. Call him out for being a child predator.

6. Not strange. I was doin that with 18+ guys when I was 14. Not for weed (was never a weed whore)...but yeah

7. its not just the guy thats pathetic......:rolleyes:

8. drug-dealer + slut = oral sex for drugs

age does not factor in to this equation

9. I don't know of any girls that text guys that mouth rape them, so I'm going to guess that she's either retarded or basically a hooker that sucks cock for weed. Her age doesn't change that.

How old are you and your friend that you're hanging out with a 14 year old girl? Even if she's not blowing you guys, there's still something weird about that too.

10. 4 year age difference is nothing, I am 37 and my girlfriend is 23...

11. ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha so funny
    peace.

12. Exactly.

13. A four year difference is not much when you both are consenting adults, but when one is just one year into their teenage years then there's a problem.

OP: In Canada, where you live, this is considered rape according to the laws.

14. If she wants to suck dick AND pay for weed. By all means let her foolish self do it. But before you let her continue, ask her if shes thinking straight. Cause 20 dollars and a quick blow for bud is quite ridiculous.

15. So you think as soon as a person turns 18 from 17, they shouldn't be involved with anyone that is younger than them?

The law makes 0 sense. A 13 year old can date a 17 year old, but as soon as they both get a year older, being 14 and 18, it is now illegal and wrong.

Sorry, makes 0 sense in my mind.

When I was in high school, there were tons of girls who dated guys in their 20's when they were 15/16, if the parents don't have a problem with it, then it shouldn't be a problem.

16. In Canada, the legal consenting age is 16. I think a 13 and a 17 year old having sex would still be considered sexual assault there.

17. what i think hes trying to say is When your 30 and you date a 20 year old its alot less weird than a 20 year old dating a 10 year old. But although its the same number age difference, The older you get, the more the age gap can grow without it being too weird. ya know?

P.S. im not judging btw. Do whatever it is that makes you happy.

18. Think about it like this, would you want your daughter/niece/cousin or whatever doin this? The girl is 14, he is 18. Its wrong for a girl that age to be doing that in the first place, yet alone to a grown man for weed. The situation is fucked up.

bottom line: 14 y.o. (or any teen age) girls shouldnt be sucking dick in the first place. slutsterz..

edit: He's no talking about relationships, he's talking about illegal blowjobs. geez

19. If a 14 year old is giving blow jobs for weed already, does it really matter if the guy is 18 and not 16? Sluts are sluts...