Fucking or Making Love?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bamboobam, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Which do you like better and why? I love making love, but there are times I want to get really frisky and get wild.

2. making love. slow and intimate

3. That's nice :)

4. Fucking. Tried going slow, ain't my thingSent from The Gods.

5. #5 TheAnswer121, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    always end up piledriving that shit anyways tho :p :laughing: :laughing:

6. Haha yea, I was just thinking about it. This is how it goes with love making: Nice and slow, then at the very end, it gets faster and harder until.... *Kaboom*

7. Going slow builds up the excitement. Letting it all out and being done in less than 5 min. isn't exciting all the time.

8. [quote name="Bamboobam" post="19386049" timestamp="1390407499"]Going slow builds up the excitement. Letting it all out and being done in less than 5 min. isn't exciting all the time.[/quote]Eh, I'll give it a try next time. But Idk who you fucking where they finish in 5 mins lol. My girls probably going to ask why I'm going so Damn slow lol should be something.Sent from The Gods.

9. #9 Bamboobam, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    I'm not gonna lie, my bf finished really fast before b/c he was "fucking" really fast. Satisfying for him and not for me so much... 

10. Also, while going slow, you can caress your girl a lot more. Kiss her neck, chest, and etc. so it leaves more time for indulging on other parts of the body.

11. [quote name="Bamboobam" post="19386070" timestamp="1390407860"]I'm not gonna lie, my bf finished really fast before b/c he was "fucking" really fast. Satisfying for him and not for me so much... [/quote]
    That's what sucks. I try to make sure she gets off before I finish. And if i don't, then round two will have to do it. This is true, can try it out, probably won't like it as much. I'll post results when it happens.Sent from The Gods.

12. I aim to please. My girl usually gets off 3-4 times before I worry about me ;)

Damn, yall are fucking good! My bf doesn't really make me get off first since I can't during intercourse... There are times when the sex happens and I don't get off, but it doesn't really bother me.

14. I like it nice and slow, my wife likes it slow then faster. She likes a good pounding :)

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

15. It just depends on the moment.  I like love-making and all the trappings that go along with it.  But at times I really love it when the fiance throws me on the bed and has his way with me.   

16. if its with a loved one then it starts out as making love then escalates into a good fucking. i love slow and passionate but in the end its just a lil too vanilla for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I feel exactly the same way,.

18. Face down ass up, hit it from the back. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Fucking hands down. Just dirty rough kinky fucking.

20. I wish I could find the scene from the movie kids where all the girls are talking about that.