Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FUCKING NOOOO!!!! This one hits me hard :(

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Dude I cannot explain how I would feel if this happened to me, I just gave my big green bong(GreenMile) to Bigsmoker for holding the first annual bong making contest, I know how that fells just to give it away but to have it taken from you..... :eek: I would hate to break one. If you need a shoulder to cry on, just holla. JOE>

2. you should put it on the mantel

RIP

3. bobbert bring it to your glass blowing teaching thing try to mold it back

4. Fucking shit dude.
    That was some nice glass.
    My condolences bro, thats just not right.
    such a SICK bong.
    man, I guess the wheel just keeps turning right?

5. I bet that nice bong rips grrrreat!!! Lol that robe is pimp by the way...Where'd you find that bong? I feel the pain in breakin a piece like that, i feel bad when i drop mine an get lucky it doesnt break...pushin my luck :smoking:

6. Dude that sux
    that was a nice one too

7. can't really just mold it back like you would think. I picked out my new glass and he is going to make another one for me using the bullet perc from storm. I made a marble for it today, and will watch him make the peice tommorow. He is also going to make a little bong out of the stem that is left on storm.

8. Get an even better one to cheer you up. Got to have bad moments to appricate the good ones.

9. It is going to be a green mouth peice, 2 green water chambers, and a orange neck. Along with some sick marbels, one of which is made by me. I might also melt a peice of the broken part of the old bong in to a marble and melt that on to it. I also thought about crushing up some of the glass from the broken bong and making a marble out of that.

10. That sounds like a tight little remembrance/personalization. You should do that for sure.

11. photos, tom? maybe.

12. I hope to someday amass a glass collection as large as yours. I had a little set back when a brand new bubbler, less than a week old was broken. It was truly a beautiful piece of work, one of the nicest I've owned. Surprisingly it didn't hurt much... I think it's because I never got very attached.

13. Parents should never have to bury their own children.

14. RIP
    Nice Peice

15. RIP man, I was always in awe of Storm, your loss is felt all around