Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fucking joint problems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by homealldayherb, Aug 4, 2011.

1. okay so I rolled a joint with some king size papers I've had for a while . The joint looked pretty good , not amazing but def smokable .

well anyway , whenever I lit it , it would seem like the paper burns and not the bud . The joint wouldn't stay lit and I would always have runners . The whole paper would burn down and the bud would stay there than just fall with the ashes and perfectly green bud would get ashed off .

and the bud was def not wet , it's so sticky and like crumbles .

maybe the papers ? I'm not too sure
    any ideas ?

2. grind that shit up

3. Pack it tight!!

4. #4 homealldayherb, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    tWas tight ! Put nearly a gram .

5. grind to same consistency.

also.. if you are using 2 papers instead of one then that causes problems.

6. Roll it tighter.

7. i bet ur roach was too tight man roll the roach looser

8. The size of the bud in the joint was to big. Grind it up finer.

9. Roll tighter and break bud up smaller, and make sure the roach is big enough to get good air flow or it wont burn, i have never had a problem with the kings so i dont think its the papers