fucking..fucking ...and f u c k i n g..

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by blueend, Jun 14, 2009.

1. so..last night i stayed home and smoked and got high and logged on the internet..
    now all these sound ok..but..i decided ill change my hotmail password ...
    one of my friends knew it and i wanted to change it for a long time now..and i did.
    problem is I dont remember anymore the new password..:rolleyes:

i remember i changed many cause itd say they were too easy to guess...
    ..so i tried many possible passwords and one works..now look what happened i cant guess my won password..

i also tried reseting it...i answered my postal code ,my country but the first pet name is all wrong..i mean..i think ive putted my first dogs name..but it wont work..now im thinkin off remembering all the goldfishes i had as password..or maybe homeless dogs id take care..or an ant i used to have in a cage and i called X.also it wasnt me making this account so the guy who made it for me might have put sth else..cause i dont remember being asked my pets name..so idk..how the fuck will i reset it?

what the fuck ill do if i wont open it..
    i cant loose the data in my mailbox..

any thoughts blades??

oh!!and never ever change your passwords high.and if u do ,write them down somewhere...man...and i really thought to do that last night but got lazy..sucks...
    any solutions?

2. Who doesn't know that you're suppose to write down your passwords?

Seriously the computer even saves them for you these days...

Maybe sit down in the same environment, get equally high, and look around. I bet you named it something that was around you, unless you put some stupid numbers into it just to make hotmail agree that you have a grade A password. Then you'll probably not get back in without calling them, and then I'm not sure that they'll help you..since it is just a free email service.

3. i know..i know...its now locked cause i tried to unlock it many times with an incorrect password..i am so frustrated..

i secretly belive that i will unlock it at some point..cause loosing my data forever seems like impossible..

i still know my facebook password..and i subscribed that mail..can this help me somehow maybe???

4. Its unlocks after about 6 hours i think?

Do you have MSN, because if you do, and your st up to sign in automatically, itll get the new password automatically.

5. if i could do that man i would..i never save my passwords

anywhere..which now seems so stupid..both my msn and my hotmail mailbox are locked and i cant fucking find the password..

6. Have you tryed getting high and trying it
    ?
    :devious:
    That always works for me, suck thou ):

7. Let it go for a while, nothing you can do at the moment. Unless you want to pick up that phone and dial them. PREPARE FOR INTERGALACTIC HOLD

8. this is so stupid..i really cant believe this..this is so fucking stupid..

its all blocked..there is one way to do it if you are somewhere registered with a windows live id...and im nowhere...goddamn.///

i cant believe this..and yes ill leave it alone..its blocked anyway..
    but damn..damn damn damn damn damn damn damn!!!!!!!!

9. Don't they have some kind of backup email address you give in case you forget your password or can't you give some email address for them to send you it? Or answer your security question?

Never used MSN, only have Yahoo mail accounts.

10. my hotmail account isnt associated with my yahoo.at all..and i cant answe my security question..ill write down everything that i tghink the answer or the password is and try them when its unlocked..

if i guess my password,it will open right?it doesnt matter that i tried to reset it ha?i didnt change it..i just tried to..cause i think that if ill find sth itll be the password..

man..im so frustrated i started sweating..

11. pics or it didn't happen

12. Nawh, its not like a bank account, it doesnt lock forever.
    Worse come to worse, is it setup to your realy name?
    You could probaly send a Salute to Hotmail to get it back or something...

13. yes it is set up to my real name.
    is facebook doing business with windows live??anyone know..
    cause i know my facebook password and my facebook is subscribed to my hotmail..maybe sth could be donw with that..

14. #14 Alexyonfire!, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    Yeah, i knwo you can import your contacts from LIVE into Facebook, but not sure that would hellp...

15. That sucks!

16. You can't do much other than try to remember your password and if that doesn't work out contact hotmail support.

17. man...i know...

ive made a list with all the possible usernames..and it says

This option is temporarily unavailable because incorrect information was entered too many times. Please try another reset option or try again later.

that.

fact which delays me even more..and i have around 25 possible usernames..

this sucks so bad..im so damn idiotic sometimes..
    im telling you..this spoiled my high,my sunday evening and my mood..i almost got high blood pressure when i realised what happened..:(

my dataaa man..my dataaa..:cry:

//// hotmail support?i clicked there didnt find anything helpful..maybe i should check it again..

18. If you have MSN messenger, it would be the same email you have for that I believe. I'm looking at the hotmail website now and I don't see any email to contact for help =\

You've got to remember!

Just.. don't think about it.. it usually comes back to you.

19. i have msn but i never save the passwords so that noone who just opens my lap and logs can see my mail data..

now even i cant see them..:rolleyes:

and i dont know if ill remember..i try to guess..

i remember some words i tried and i know that i put numbers in the password as well.
    and that would be 3 diff compinations of numbers.i think i know that..
    it must be one of the 3..

the problem is it would say so many times that the password was too easy to guess that id change the password.and i did it so many times and i was high and i forgot..when i tried to open the account today i first entered my previous password..

can i ask sth else..if anyone knows..

i reseted my password many times so far.if i do guess the right password i will be able to log in right?

man..i promise ill never ever change passwords high again and i will always write them down from now on.never again.

and guys thanks for talking about this and trying to help..it prob sounds stupid getting so freaked out over an account but...man...my account.....:(
    its locked..

this whole situation really gave me a headache..

20. Haha blueend calm down, everythings fine you'll be able to log in if you guess the password, yes.

I do this all the time I have so many usernames and passwords. I just keep 3 passwords now, all of them are almost the same, very good thing.