Fucking Crazy Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TW97143, May 9, 2010.

1. So last night I was supposed to be babysitting my newborn brother while my parents were in Vegas. I ended up getting really stoned and left the house to pick up a sack without locking the door. When I got to the end of my street these guys picked me up and we drove around while they showed me different strains. They decided to smoke me out and take me to their crib for a bit to smoke a blunt. When we got there I noticed the place was kind of sketchy. They rolled a blunt in a backroom while I waited and played pool with the gang members. The main dealer came back with a blunt lit. As I hit it, i could definitely tell a distinct different after taste. "That's some good chevy right?" says the dealer. At that moment I totally freak out. I end up pushing the dealer into a shelf and punched one of the gang members. I was so mad that they had laced my weed. I was tweaking hard. I ran out of the complex and towards the house. I heard a car starting as I got out of the complex. As Im turning on my neighborhood (on foot) I see a black lexus in front of my house. I immidiately run into the house. I was still completely tweaked nd totally fucked up beyond belief. I rushed to Taylor's (my newborn brother) room. When I get into the room he is crying hysterically. I heard a rumble downstairs and I ran down while holding Taylor to find the gangs invading my living room. I ran out of the house nearly dropping the baby. I threw taylor into the passenger seat of my car and hauled away. I was starting to peak from the chewy and bud. Faster and Faster I went until I nearly blacked out. I caught my senses and pulled over ot call the cops. I figuered that I may as well risk getting caught with some bud and a new headie sherlock that I snatched from a local glass shop, fucking blades. Anyways I pull over and call the cops nd they say that they will meet me at my house. I drive back to my house and nobody is there. I call the police and tell them not to come and that everything is ok. The funny part is, I went back into my house for about 45 minutes to get myself together before I had to call my parents. I accidently left the baby in my passenger seat! When I cam back though he was sleeping like the little baby he is. I ADORE BABIES. Sorry had to say it. So in th eend I learned not buy from shady ass dealers.

2. that is fucked up. you're an idiot for putting your baby brother's life in jeopardy. you asshole!

3. If this is true, you're a fucking idiot. I don't care if that was against the rules but that was so irresponsible and I'm really questioning your age at the moment.

4. I feel sorry for your little brother.. Good story though:smoking:

5. And said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

6. where can i find a unedited version of that cool story bro pic

ohh and risking your baby bros life..It couldn't of waited till morning?

7. what is wrong with you

8. wow you really are either a complete dipshit or a liar. your parents are dipshits too for leaving your little brother in your care.

9. Im with him...if you are a dipshit/telling the truth, that was messed up how u left a baby for a blunt..A life is way more important than ganja.-rep

10. Lol. Wow. Glad everything is ok. What did they do to/in your house? Did the thrash it or take anything? Crazy story, bro. I say starting a fight with them was a pretty bad decision but I would be pissed some *****s laced my shit too. But still overreacted at The wrog place and time.
    What happened when the cops came?
    What did you parents say?
    But still gla y'all are all ok

11. so was anything stolen? and you need to get your prioritises straight when your dealing with someones life especially a baby. I think till then you shouldn't be responsible to babysit the child again.

12. so did you just make that up as you went along or did you plan that crazy story out before typing it?

13. Really, that's the only lesson you learned

14. To everybody that is saying htat Im irresponsible-the baby was fine. I didn't even drop or hit him. I left him in the car for less than an hour.

15. #17 I~Rok~Donks, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    thats fucked up man...

even though the baby was fine. something could have happened while you were gone...

but anyways i say bullshit...

edit: reason i call bullshit is you said your parents weren't home so why would you drive around instead of telling your dealer to come in your house? i would think that would b e common sense.

16. Well maybe he didn't want a gang of drug dealers in his house:confused: I dunno man.. still pretty stupid though.

17. Dude, I'm only 18 and have a baby girl. I smoke weed and do various other drugs a lot but you never do them while you are taking care of the baby. Grow the hell up, and act responsible.

oh, and -rep.

18. You're lucky the cops didn't show, cause if you'd told them that you'd probably be charged with child neglect and child endangerment. Fuck the weed, you almost killed your baby brother.

I hope you're proud of yourself, asshole.