Fucking cops man im pretty fucked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HMJ Crimpz, Dec 16, 2010.

1. 2 Years ago when i was 16 i was a Writer (Tagging/ Grafitti real taggers call it writing)

I pretty much tagged everywhere and had alot of tags and i completley fucked up i was in class bored as fuck and i was just doing some of my old tags to see if i was good and i fucking didnt even have my name on it and i threw it away my bitch teacher took the piece of paper and gave it to the dean and they keep it in a draw of grafitti and every month the police come down and take it and try to bust kids

Well i pretty much just got fucked i got pulled out during school today and cop basically told me im going to have charges for vandalism and alot more charges even tho i havent even been tagging for 2 years...

Im so mad right now...

What do you guys think the worst thing will happen to me? how much money in charges do you think i have? SHould i get a lawyer?

2. seems like they would have no evidence for that

besides isn't there a statue of limitation for that shit?

3. Thats what im saying? but they think im still doing grafitti because i was just seeing if i was still good so thats there evidence right there and that cancels out the statue of limitation

I mean i can get charged a pretty big fine for this shit when i havent even been doing that shit at all

4. well i guess all you can do is hire a good lawyer and look more into the statue of limitations. just admit that you did it back then but stopped and maybe they'll go easier on you

5. "I was trying to draw this tag I saw, how do you figure I tagged it?"

6. Thats exactly what i said but they obviously dont believe me dude im scared because Grafitti is alot of charges when it comes to it

Every tag is like 1000 dollars and i DID ALOT of tags i dont know how many tags they have seen of mine tho..

7. This, they literally have no proof that you did shit, how are they supposed to charge you? They are obviously trying to scare you into admittance.

8. Haha some dumb fuck when I went to school used to do some hardcore taggin on our chalkboard (like sick ones)...Well little did ya know my teacher was like

"Do you do those around town"

"Nah only on paper the fines are thick"

"Well your a liar."

Kid was pretty much fucked...But he did community service to pay it off...Damn fuck our whole class help him. (Believe it our Not)

9. Yeah dude, fuck them. They ain't got shit but a piece of paper that has the same markings as some walls do...Just lawyer up if they charge you with anything, which I doubt.

10. Thank you guys i completley love GC you guys calmed me down so much

I mean this was killing my high and you just made me feel safer...

Thank you guys so should i just say i was trying to tag a tag i saw

or be honest and said i did it 2 years ago?

11. i'd be careful with saying that you did it. fuck em if they charge you for drawing something. talk to a lawyer first

12. Alright because i seriously do not have the money to be charged with all these fines i mean im in a bad situation at the moment and i dont need this

My mom just lost her job my dad passed away a month ago and now my family is living off of uneployment because my mom cant find a job and i cant find a job either because its hard out here and idk man i seriously did not need this shit...

13. If you tell them you did it 2 years ago, you still get in the same amount of trouble if you did it yesterday.

14. i wouldn't worry about it too much bro things have a way of working out

dont be disrespectful to the cops either, but on the other hand don't give anything away. an attitude will fuck you over

15. They got nothin on you man dont worry, also even if you did get busted itd be a small fine or community service nothin like probation or jail time as long as you didnt tag anything too important

16. Statue of Limitations tho man...

so i definatly dont think i should get in trouble even if i do admit but i dont know if i should lie because ive learned that honesty usually gets me out of things and lieing usually fucks me over

So im still pretty worked up on this situation

17. deny deny deny.

you aint did shit, you know that.

fuck them, tell them you aint did shit.

remember they can lie and twist your words, so dont say shit except, noooooooo

18. Forsheezy. They're job is to prove you committed a crime. Don't make their job any easier.

19. Well im not sure what tags they have seen but ive tagged pretty much everywhere in vegas and henderson and i've even tagged billboards with my buddies

The thing is i cant affoard a fine at all right now..

do you think they will fine me and give me community service

Or just one of those 2?

20. A piece of paper with the same tag, that doesn't mean anything, for all they know you could of saw the tag and just decided to draw it on paper yours or not.

Either way, don't admit to anything until you can get a lawyer if they decide to charge you.