Fucking Comcast

Discussion in 'General' started by Ibelurkin hehe, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Fucking Comcast charged me $50 for repaired fee, but the technician said with was free of charge. Read the transcript see if I'm right or wrong cause I might too high and trippin lol.
    000: My Issue: Charged for residential trouble call?
    analyst Edward has entered room
    Edward: Hello 000, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Edward. Please give me one moment to review your information.
    Edward: I see that you have bill inquiry. I am happy to help you today.
    Edward: Let me check that on the account first. Rest assured, I will do my best to assist you today.
    Edward: Please bear with me since our tools are extrenely slow this time due to an ongoing system maintenance.
    Edward: One moment please.
    Edward: For security purposes, may I please have the last 4 numbers of the SSN on this account?
    000: 8008
    Edward: That is correct. Thank you.
    Edward: I am checking your account now.
    Edward: One moment please.
    Edward: 000, $50 is a service call fee for the technician visit last 12/6/12.
    000: What can you explain that? It is the repaired fee?
    Edward: Its a fee for the technician visit who fixed your phone service.
    000: Oh the technician told me it should be free of charge due to the first technician who didnt check the phone line.
    Edward: You were charged service call for the technician visit because you don't have a Service Protection Plan and our technician determined that the visit is chargeable.
    000: Shouldn't the fee charged show on the equipment receipt and service charges authorization?
    000: And he specifically told me that it was the first technician fault because he didnt check.
    Edward: I see that you have Comcast service concern.
    Edward: Sorry for the typo. Please disregard that last message.
    Edward: You were charged service call for the technician visit because you don't have a Service Protection Plan and our technician determined that the visit is chargeable.
    000: Well can you explain to me why he didn't write it on the fee and let me know before hand?
    Edward: No, we don't know the exact process of technician visits.
    000: I feel like the technician lied to me then because he told me it was free of charge then later charged me?
    Edward: I can't confirm on that.
    000: Can I send you guys the receipt so you guys can confirm it then?
    Edward: Sure, please fax it to us, then call our local office to follow-up.
    Edward: The fax numbers are 1-800-544-9223 and 866-947-5587.
    Edward: Do you have other concerns for me today? I will be glad to assist you further.
    Edward: Are you still there? I am still here to assist you.
    000: Can I send an copy of the receipt because I'm not familiar with faxing.
    Edward: You have the option to send it at our local office, but it will take longer.
    000: I mean through email.
    Edward: If you fax it, you can call our local office after an hour to follow-up.
    Edward: No.
    Edward: Our email team can't assist issues like this.
    Edward: It needs a live interaction.
    Edward: Are you still there? I am still here to assist you.
    000: After I fax them do I call your local office to confirm or they will call me?
    Edward: You need to call our local office to raise your concern.
    000: Okay can you give me their phone numbers please?
    Edward: No, we can't communicate with our local office.
    Edward: You need to fax your document, then call our local office 000.
    Edward: Don't worry, I noted your account about your concern for our reference so that we can assist you right away once you call us.
    Edward: Do you have other concerns for me today? I will be glad to assist you further.

000: 1-800-544-9223 and 866-947-5587 Those are the number for faxing and calling right?
    Edward: No, fax numbers only.
    Edward: Let me check our local office number.
    Edward: Our local office number is 800-824-2000.

2. im too lazy to read this, so heres a comparison between a bunny and a horse
    [​IMG]

3. i came here for one reason, to agree with you that comcast sucks balls! seriously $170 a month for fucking cable/internet package... going to the fuck off thread to tell the world comcast can FUCK OFF!

4. Glad I made the switch from cable and over to satellite in the 21st century

5. I just bought a PS3 and am going to call today to cancel my cable (keep my internet).

I've been paying $200+ a month for cable and internet for the past 2 years... fuck that. Just gonna play games and watch netflix and hulu

6. Glad i gave up cable a decade ago and just dl or stream what i want to watch..30 a month for my internet (2yr contract)

7. god damn thats a lot for cable and internet only...its $121 over here for me with the whole package; phone, cable, and internet with some of the premium chn

8. Can't fuckin staaaanddddd comcast!

9. Time warner isn't much better I pay 150 a month for cable and internet. I do have dvr though

10. i fucking hated comcast, overbilled me several times....i was getting charged for the free on demand stuff.....got one bill and it was almost $300...switched to AT&T, and they are fine for me...but ive also heard bad things about their cable too