Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fucking cold in summer!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamBC, Aug 30, 2003.

1. jesus!! im saamf'd right now. (sick as a mutha fucka ;) )

stuffy nose, coughing like HELL!! coughin all over the place, huge coughing attacks, and then big ball of phlegm comes up... and well you can imagine the rest...

but this blows. i think im just gonna blaze from my vaporizer today, and save my lungs, because the weed actually makes me feel alot better... i dont notice the sick tired body feeling whenever im tokered up...

fuck im hungry too! todays just no good...

2. let me ask you this, if you have a vapo, why woulnt you use that everytime you smoke. Whats the cons from that? Just curious.

oh, sorry about being sick, that can be a bummer.

3. damn adam that sux, hope ya get better soon!!!!

4. yea, i usually only use mine when i feel my lungs need a break.

its not the most fun way to smoke, and on mine, i can only pack about a 1/3 of a joint at a time. to get the buzz im usually looking for, that takes a bit of time. and i can only leave it on for so long, so i have to take breaks inbetween.

plus i just love taking a HUGE rip off a bong!! or passing around a nice doobie...

5. Yea I'm getting over a nasty cough myself. I hate the coughing fits where its almost impossible to get a breathe inbetween. Oh yea, lots of lung butter recently too. yummy. feel well soon.

6. ugh... i just walked to the store and back, and im DONE.

oh man... i feel so bad i almost dont want to blaze anymore... almost :D

wierd thing is, theres a chance i have no cold at all, and that its just a mix of new flowers blooming (allergies) and my new "Incredibong"s damage on my lungs.