Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fucking caught :/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HoneyBeaver, Aug 7, 2012.

1. He posted that pointless sentence.. only to never return to the thread again.

At least tell us how dude

2. He probably can't use the internet. Grounded.

3. And OP was never seeing again

4. [quote name='"TheNanners"']Ohhh noo. why is there always these whiny 13 year olds in apprentice?![/quote]

Shut

Up

5. She wouldn't listen if I tried. My uncle (he is my age) moved in with us and we've been smoking a what not then he got arrested and ratted me out, so I got drug tested.

6. [quote name='"HoneyBeaver"']She wouldn't listen if I tried. My uncle (he is my age) moved in with us and we've been smoking a what not then he got arrested and ratted me out, so I got drug tested.[/quote]

Wtf.... what kind of uncle rats out his nefiew? Thats just whacked lol

7. What kind of uncle is the same age as his nephew?!