Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fucking caught :/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HoneyBeaver, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Well my wonderful medicating life got destroyed today when I was caught. :/ worst part is my mom blamed marijuana for all my health problems that have been cured by weed:(

2. How did you get caught?

3. We've all been there, my friend.

4. You should tell your mom that its better than taking salty baths like a ton of other teenagers. ;)

5. your life isnt destroyed.... everybody gets busted.. grow some balls and tell your mom you can do what you want as long as its not under her roof (if she wouldn't approve)
    because you are 18...?

6. Why not try to educate your mom?

7. [quote name='"p00nd"']your life isnt destroyed.... everybody gets busted.. grow some balls and tell your mom you can do what you want as long as its not under her roof (if she wouldn't approve)
    because you are 18...?[/quote]

This... Or quit

8. ask your mom why she thinks you shouldn't smoke, just that. After she answers teach she somethings, show some documentaries. If she refuse to see and keep hating the fact you smoke. Force she to read things about MJ. Leave papers with mj studies at her bed. She will have a time at night for read it, you may not realize she read.

Sorry for that english :/

9. If you aren't 18 quit until you are, then you can make your own decisions.

10. Why don't you post how you got caught?

[​IMG]

11. Show her the union.

12. [quote name='"ReeferMan2000"']We've all been there, my friend.[/quote]

Incorrect

13. [quote name='"mambugaw"']Why not try to educate your mom?[/quote]

Most parents are close minded :(

14. Thats horrible. You'll be back don't worry

15. Ohhh noo. why is there always these whiny 13 year olds in apprentice?!

16. When I went through a patch of sever depression as a result of some very major family issues in my life, I medicated with cannabis, mainly to help me sleep. Id don't know how I would have managed without it. Then my mum told me she thinks cannabis was the cause of my depression. It rustled the fuck out of my jimmies.

Ignorant people are a cannabis users worst nightmare.

17. You cant really do anything man if you live at home its her rules you gotta respect that.

18. so are you ever gonna tell us how you got caught or what?

19. I fuck turtles.

Tell us the damn story.

20. If she loves you and actually cared about your health she would be willing to learn real facts about a drug she is worried about you using. With all the information regarding the benefits of marijuana it would be ignorant to just ignore the truth especially if she thinks you have a problem. People these days. -_-