Fuckin thieves

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaComeUpCat, Mar 4, 2013.

1. I was hooping this morning as usual to start my day off right.

I bring my own Wilson NCAA replica basketball because all I mainly do is shoot.

So after a few games, I'm getting ready to wrap it up and then a bunch of kids ask me if I want to play, I say why not.

As the game is beginning, I see what looks like someone walking out with my ball. So I stopped the game and started to run towards him to confront him but then I looked on the court floor and thought I saw my ball there so I let the guy go and continued with the game.

After the games, I'm change and get ready to leave but my ball is nowhere to be seen.

That motherfucker jacked it and I let him go.:mad: I shouldn't have played those last two games, I should've just left with my ball but now some asshole who probably wont even use it has it.:mad::mad::mad:

I want to believe it was an accident but I know that's not the case seeing how it had my last name and # on it. Not mentioning that he knows he didn't come there with a ball.

That's the second ball I've had stolen from me, the first being a $60 Wilson Evolution, this one was only $30 but still, it's the principle, as an avid hooper: those balls had sentimental value to me. Not to mention the fact that that's almost a hundred dollars altogether.

My day is completely fucked, I'm just so mad right now. Sorry for the rant, I just had to vent.

2. Buy a new ball? Honestly all basketballs are pretty much the same, maybe some have a little more grip to them but that's it. Don't waste your money on the expensive ones just buy a cheap ball with decent grip, will get the job done.
    You should get a Wilson indoor/outdoor. It's what I have, And has never gone flat on me either! :)

Also maybe the guy picked up your ball thinking it was his, I know when I bring my ball to a recreation center to play sometimes it's hard to see who's is who's. I know you said you put your # and name on it, who knows? Maybe he'll call you up sometime to return it.

3. I get what you mean man its so damn disrespectful.

4. Yeah but rubber ones are the cheap ones. You gotta go for the authentic ones.

5. Yeah avoid the rubber ones. You can still get authentic balls for a good price though.

6. Perfect for this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpufzJNrZ2Y]South Park-Eric Cartman-In The Ghetto - YouTube[/ame]

7. Yeah man that sucks, you just gotta keep a close eye on it or bring a cheaper one to the court.

8. Lol I meant my jersey # but if he scooped it by mistake, hopefully he'll turn it in up.

But imho as a shooter, the ball texture and quality makes a huge difference. I'd much rather pay extra for a decent ball..

9. Yeah man, I was playing good too. That shit just fucked up my whole day..

Now I'm at work and I really have no desire to be here. I just want to go home, smoke and mourn Wilson..

10. Should'a kept your eye on the ball.

Sorry.

11. Was that a zing?
    I think it was a zing.

12. It's all good, man. I would've probably done the same.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO_MYX_Oto0]I'm sorry Wilson! - YouTube[/ame]

:(