fuckin mooch! (just a little rant)

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Feb 11, 2008.

1. well usually when ever i buy anything whether its beer or bud or whatever i always share it with my brother and same when he buys shit he shares with me. well for the past few months hes been out of a job and flat broke but i still share with him. im not the type to be stingy and hord everything to myself just cus someone cant throw in. well this has been going on for so long now that i have started going out sometimes when i wanna drink if i cant afford to pay for him too instead of drinking infront of him and not shairing. so lastnight i spend the last of my free cash on a case of brews. he pitched in four bucks which is all he had so clearly hes entitled to a few beers. yeah, a few. i drank 7 maby 8 beers and went to bed. i get up thismorning and find that he fucking pounded every single damn beer left! this is bullshit! now i have no beer for the rest of the week cus hes a broke ass mooch who cant keep a fucking job. thats the last straw. he just fucked himself cus the shairing of beer and bud is comming to a screeching halt till he gets a job and starts pitchin in again. and yes, i will be smoking bowls alone right infront of him to get my damn point across. ok rant over. i feel a little less pissed but not much.

2. Good for you man...

Thats what you should do make him get a job well if he wants to get high and drunk he will get one thats for DAMN sure

3. I think thats fair man. He will realize what ure tryinig to say..and hell probably get a job and buy a case..but then again I dont know ure bro

4. well guys, thats what im hoping for. its hard enough supporting all my addictions and bad habits (and believe me, i got quite a few) let alone supporting his too. he says hes gonna try to get a job today but we will see.

5. fair play. i cant stand moochers, i generally smoke my own stuff and only share with good friends when we both buy some together or whatever..

i prefer not getting ill all the time from sharing joints too.. and at the same time i never tend to join smoking circles as i dont like mooching myself and giving nothing back, i usually turn down joints which are going round unless ive literally run out, and i always give back more than i take as a rule.

6. I feel the mooch thing man...

Good friend of mine who lives at home doesn't go to college anymore (failed out 2x) and works FULL TIME! At guitar center but never ever ever has his own bud.

When I come home to chill with all my boys this poor sap never has his own bud or cigs and consistently makes a living out of being our king mooch. I was home this past weekend and he did it again!

He's an old friend of mine for over 10 years now and we give him shit all the time but it seems like he never catches on. Everyone has a good mooch in their life lol.

7. There's no such thing as a "good mooch". That's why they're often referred to as "that no-good mooch"

Fuckin no-good moochers

8. its one thing to be in the friends circle, its another thing to mooch...like me and my friends when i lived in mass would all share, no matter what it was with certain ppl in the group...but those certain ppl would always share back, no questions no expectations..and then there are the ppl outside of this group and are always..hey can i...or hey..pass it here...or man, ill pay you back in 2 weeks...

FUCK MOOCHERS!

9. One of my good friends use to call me a mooch... I was to a certain degree but I bet he is biting his tongue now. We smoke more of my weed than we do his... And he has almost all of my pieces and will have them for a while since I can't have them in the house.

Some of my good good friends I don't care if they mooch... They have to throw down occasionally but other than that, it doesn't bother me. I smoked with a kid from my work all the time, he never bought bud but he was a cool as fuck kid. If he ever had any he would offer... Whevener he had beer he made sure to offer :D lol