Fuckin dealers...

Discussion in 'General' started by White Smoke, May 21, 2010.

1. #1 White Smoke, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    Can't find any fuckin mids around here... I just got off probation today and it's devastating.. I got off today, came home thinking I had a bowl left over of my OWN shit and I found out my brother smoked it.. Anybody else having weed troubles? Just tryin to find and can't get but got the money? :mad:

2. Can't relate, I have one steady dealer, and at least 15 other backups if my main man fails. Sorry dude.

3. Yeah man I hate that shit. Just sit and relax and think of it as a t-break. I rarely have money to spend on bud, but when I do have enough for a 8th or a q, nobody is around or nobody has it and I wind up wasting money in other ways. Why are you looking for mids though. If you can get a dank gram for 20 then get that instead of the 8th of mids or w.e you were getting. Anythings better than not being high.

4. i like the way you think. im about to roll a j and chill out

5. ^ lol. I got no weed and no money for it tonight. But, I did just make a nice ball of resin that im going to roll around in my keif. That and hopefully 1mg or 2 of xanax. anything to take my mind off not being able to smoke before bed.

6. Well I can't tlk about it on here because it regards selling something so I'll just leave it at that and say that I have to make my money back. So I need middies, also I get more for the smoke as well.