fuckin cant find my wallet

Discussion in 'General' started by Colorado Native, May 26, 2010.

1. :devious: goddamn it makes me mad when this happens

2. You want it back? Itll cost ya...

3. you can have the outdated condom and library card

4. It's on the floor, where I left it...empty.

5. :laughing:

6. Man I know the feeling and I absolutely hate that feeling, canceling all the cards, getting new license such a pain in the ass. I feel for ya.

Same feeling for my phone.

7. Why don't you just look where it is..............

Then you'll find it

8. #8 Drivenone, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    Don't look at me, I'm about 1000 miles east. My sister lost hers the other day and had the house in an uproar. She found it in her room of course. I never cause a scene when I misplace my shit. She went out drinking and when she got home she was the typical alcoholic. yellin' screaming. I feel sorry for her boyfriend.

Hope you eventually found it. Replacing the ID's and canceling credit cards is a pain unless you have all the info to get it done.

9. FOund the bastard today

10. i cant find my fukin wallet either and it has my last 10 in it and i need tht 10 for sum dankness cuz i just smoked my last steam thats right im so desprate im smokin steams but my tolerance is low enough that i can actually get pretty high, btw did u look in the fridge? in the words of georg carlin "you cant say youve looked every where, UNTILL YOUVE FUCKING LOOKED EVERY WHERE!"

11. i do that type of shit all the time. i lost my blackberry 2 months ago and have no idea where it could have gone. i always knew where it was and shit. shit sucks, i usually find things i misplace. other things i think were stolen, scale and a bowl for my bukket. no clue how they could have been lost.