Fuckin a man fuck

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AZGREENery, Aug 4, 2017.

1. A b8g add monsoon storm just hit out of nowhere, I'm gettin close to home and see floods in the street, get home and my fuckin backyard is flooded 6 inches , My tarp is knocked down smashing the plants kinda, and my plants in pots are halfway up the pot flooded.. what the fuck do I do?! My big plant? RIP, flooded, ain't no.coming back I'm positive. But my 2nd big one that's hitting flowering didn't get smashed and isn't even droopy, should I/can I do a transplant into new soil and a dry pot? Asap? Asap on an answer please! What should I do? Put it inside and just let it dry out and see what happened or should I just say fuck it and do the transplant now or in the am so the roots can dry a little bit first?!

You can see where the water got up too, also, I watered this morning.. clear blue sunny bright skies allllllll day and in a blink of an eye a massive rain storm hit.. it's just ending

Attached Files:

2. I'd do an instant transplant I've stressed one of my plants before with over watering and they instantly bounce after a transplant it helped absorb the rest of the water. Or you could have a fan blowing on your smart pots and aid the drying and pray for the best. But think ou can save them. And I'm sorry about that monsoon brother, god damn Mother Nature

3. They'll most likely bounce back... I'd definitely keep indoors until the weather lets up though. And as poster above said put a fan on those pots to dry em out quicker. Best of luck

Grow journal

4. Yea I was screaming fuck that bitch while driving home and shit... it doesn't looked problemed at all... so, y all didn't give me a definite answer lol.. I kinda tipped the pots over all around and let a bunch of water drain out ... what would y all do? Fans or transplant

5. I'd personally just do fans.... imo it'll dry it out plenty fast enough... doesn't seem any worse than a large flush nothing should come of it as long as you let it dry out very nice.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Mother nature's way of telling you to grow hydro. ;)

Too soon?

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. You're absolutely right I just did the transplant on the little plant and man it's f****** hard to transplant when the soils f****** wet but as I was cutting the fabric of the smart pot and I thought the soil was going to be in a wet falling out but the size of it and the inside the whole bottom half was still dry like the soil was not dry but you know like in between so I think I'm going to just let the big one air out inside overnight, I notice the soil dries fast as he'll inside the house.. because it's not showing any bad signs and exactly what you says just a good flushing with some good acidic Rainwater the only thing that f**** me up is I watered this morning and gave a little bit of nutes so where does that leave me?

8. Lmao right

9. And as far as my plant in the ground I was just going to f****** pull it but I'm thinking about why not just try to put it in the 5 gallon smart pot that I went and bought the other day the only thing I'm nervous about is you know the ground's wet but I don't know what do you think I should do should I just say f*** it and try to transplant since the whole ground right here is f***** up anyways from the flood it's already you know dry it out the flow water already you know I don't know where it went but it dissipated I think I went into the neighbor's yard

10. I'd personally leave everything alone lol I think trying to transplant and everything is just gonna be more trouble than it's worth and a big ass mess... as for the one in the ground... if the waters receding you should probably just wait it out... but it's bad and you think you can transplant it go for it... but those small ones didn't seem to upset about the excess water all they needed was a thorough drying not a transplant imo

Grow journal

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yea your absolutely right.. you literally speak my sub conscious thoughts into existence lol .. I only did the small one just to see, they weren't mad at all, I was thinking that because they were sitting in that flood water that itd mess em up hut it didn't, the soil was still semi dry when I did the transplant... it was a mess and a dumbass decision.. first time for everything so now I know what's up.. I'm just glad the bricks and sun shade missed this plant.. looks unscathed..

But here's how it looks.
    Like it isn't too too bad because most of these are still green and look like they'll bounce back with some sun but majority of these that were like yellowing already and already kind of dying or now like necrosis looking and it's it's about to ignite time so I'm kind of scared that it's going to die throughout the night maybe before I could even get some good son tomorrow because when it rains here at the night time the next morning sun is just exuberant and makes the plants colour-pop

Attached Files:

12. I really do think she'll bounce back... what's the weather like for the next week? Sunny and warm or rainy? Hopefully the first and it dries out fast... but again don't worry to much and don't go fucking some man because you're upset... it's called irrational thinking I'm just screwing around but just smoke a joint and let them do their thing and they'll surprise you.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bro I'm so passed off at the news I wanna blame them for this because it said today no rain, and then look.. and on these past 3 days it says it's supposed to have rained but didn't one of those days.. it's supposed to "rain" tomorrow but we'll see, that's the other dilemma I'm having man.. should I transplant and risk shock and death or a save or let it do it's thing and see if it bounces back, running the possibility of point of no return and the thought of what if I had done that transplant.. man what do u think?

Here's more recent pics from right right now... honestly looks unscathed. Looks no different from every other day I come home...im still gonna leave the fan on the pot to dry it out

Attached Files:

14. A better title probably would have been: Fuckin' A, man...fuck

I clicked because of your misleading title! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I
    Just realized the title lmaooo your funny hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  16. Broooooooooooo

17. I wouldn't do a damn thing to the one in the pot its fine.... what happened to it is no worse than a good flush so long as you let the soil properly dry out and don't water while it's still wet at the bottom of the pot.

As for the grounded one... that's completely up to you but I'd personally just ride her out and see what happens but if you do transplant make sure you dig around the roots don't screw around and hack her roots off when she's about to be flowering lol.. just y opinion idk just do what you feel most comfortable doing.

Grow journal

18. I think I'm gonna wait until not ing Nd see how she looks and go from there... how would you do a wet transplant? Like if I dig around the base and get it put where do I go from there? Rinse everything off or try to keep as much soil in tact?

• Like Like x 1
  19. May want someone else to answer I'm not sure what the best way would be however me personally I'd just dig up the dirt surrounding the roots and just pick it up put it in the pot that is already a third of the way full of soil and then I'd just bury her with some new soil with plenty of perlite.

Grow journal

20. Just a third full or a third left of space? Because what if during the transplant, the soil comes apart and the plant drops... it's 33inches, idk how far down the roota even go.. im juat gonna wsit til morning so the soil can dry a little. I'm gonna do the transplant if by morning I don't see a little perkiness

• Like Like x 1