fucked up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokingToker, Dec 2, 2008.

1. This is gonna be a long story just telling you before you read this..

Today was a shitty day, it started off with me getting a ride 3 towns away for something I can't say. I end up seeing a friend there so I chill with him. We start cruisin in his car to get a blunt. He goes into this one town and grabs something outta the mail box, I thought it was his house but it wasn't. So he cuts around the median and its a hard turn, he ends up hitting the curb and flattens his tire. So I get out and help him put on the spare.

We get the blunt and head back to his crib and I roll up. We started playing tekken and began smoking the dutch. Time passes and It's 11:00 so I ask him for a ride home and he says yeah. Well we walk out and the first thing I spot is a cop at the exit of the motel complex. We get in and the cop starts to go down the street, my friend pulls out and starts going down the highway towards my house. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but as were heading down the road the cop pulls around the median and comes back around.

He put on his lights and my friend is like ohh shitt man I don't even have my license. So I'm like yo man are you serious and he said yea its suspended. I was thinkin shit hes probably gonna get taken away. He talks to the cop and ends up getting a ticket. He gets a friend to drive us back to the motel and I start walkin back towards my house. It's now 12:00 and I'm 3 towns away from my place. I walked down the highway til I got to the other town and phoned a friend to see if she could come pick me up.

Shes like ok I'll pick you up, so I get about halfway through the second town and she arrives. I told her the story of what happend and she asks if I want to go to her house to smoke a blunt. I said hey might as well so far my days been shitty. So we get to her crib and smoke a blunt while listening to some music. Well I ended up gettin some booty from her and some free bud. She takes me back to my house and its 1:30 thought I would share this with ya. Cause even though you have a shitty day it can turn out better.

Gonna get some dr pepper and smoke some bud then hopefully fall asleep. My friend doesn't have a job and is probably going to go back to jail after he just got out of prison. He had 2 dui's and is originally from Queens NY the thing is he didn't tell me anything about his license being suspended. I could of just gotten a ride from another friend if he told me. Man.. what was he thinkin...

2. dosnt sound too bad to me. your friend got off with a ticket and u got some action

3. Yeah but the thing is, hes not suppose to get in any trouble or he gets sent back to jail. He has no job and no way to pay the ticket either. He was just getting started on a new life out here in new jersey and it was stolen in the matter of a day. I mean I'm fine no trouble except for my court date thats coming up this month.

4. fair enough i didnt think of that ay