Fucked Up Turn-Ons

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Baked808s, May 24, 2010.

1. i hope thats a joke :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I like somewhat messed up teeth. I think Jewel, Kelli Ali (Sneaker Pimps), and other girls with "fangs" so to speak.

I had braces as a kid so I have the normal straight smile that I find boring.

3. i just love gettin slapped in the face when fucking it just feels :D so good!

4. I'd like to say it is...but it's not and just to clarify, i didn't try rape play on my cousin...He just explained to me a couple of things and ultimately what a fetish was. On a very elaborate level. Whereas, I just looked at it like i like it a lot...Before him, I was just a N***a that loved titties...

So in case i didn't answer your question...no it's not a joke.

5. guys...

jk.
    I really wanna fuck girls who cry... 'cuz I know they'd be the happiest and most relaxed girl in the world after they've been with me in bed for an hour. Hands turn me on... the fingers and nails have to match and the fingers have got to be slender and straight and long and the nails are perfect. ahhh i just wanna cum all over them. Rape turns me the fuck on... it's in our blood. the women may be afraid of this... but every guy wants to do this at least once in their life time. I don't mean full-on rape but with a girl that's like... just a beautiful fucking succubus. And I think cheating is really fucking hot... haven't done it or ever will though.

6. AGREE'd. :smoking:

7. #47 Gatorboi117, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    Gotta have dem feet. :ey:

8. Gotta love them tears. :love:

9. [​IMG]
    walrus approves this message

10. :love:. And you listen to dubstep, too!

11. are you saying you explored rape play with your cousin?

12. Hungrywolf : Hey, there's another one who didn't read all the replies but wants to know about your cousin.

This time, tell him the HOT version of the story. Please? :D

13. I feel you man. When a girl cries I just get so turned on. I don't mean the full on eyes flowing like the nile and incomprehensible babbling, I like the quiet sob with a few tears. I also like pain. Not the fucked up break my nose type shit.

One time I was really high ( I might have been on E) and I realized that pain is just another tactile sensation, another perception of something happening. After that my life was never the same. ;)

14. Dominant women, and I have a serious foot fetish.

Also hispanic girls, ay caramba

15. It involves charcoal, a hot glue gun, and a lego set.

I'll let you use your imagination for the rest.

16. in all honesty, cheating. something about it makes you feel like the man, like yeah I have a girl, but i could also get pussy in other places too.

17. I agree, and i feel like this has to do with the man being dominant, because naturally men are suppose to be the dominent ones and we should be the bosses of what we do n shit or w.e

18. I like the feeling of having no power, being completely vulnerable.

19. I have a friend who also has a thing for imperfect teeth. His dad and both of his brothers are dentists, so he doesn't like boring straight teeth. I'm sure he'll be glad to hear that there's someone else out there who feels the same way.

20. I like when they scratch you, when they go crazy and orgasm, I like min skirts... Hmm.

A nice booty is #1