Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fucked up story

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by puffpuffpass714, Feb 19, 2008.

1. ok well about 2 or 3 days ago i was looking to pick up an O of some decent dank off this guy i usually dont pick up from ( hes a little sketch ) well he gave me and my friend a ride down to the place and told my friend that we would have to go in to check out wat buds we want ( assuming he already payed the dude) my friend walks in and i see another guy run around the building back to the kids car so im thinking ok wtf is up i walk to his car but as soon as i get at least half way there he zooms off through a red light ( the money wasnt all mine so im not too pissed acually the guy gave me a free eighth cuz i had to walk at least a mile and a half back to my house ) but he said the reason he robbed us is cuz the kid i was with looked like a nark pretty fucked up story tho deffinitly a buzz killer

2. thats fucked up.

3. lol wat tha fuck did you get your money

4. Is this the same as the really fucked up story thread?

and that sucks, bro. fuck dealing with shademeisters. they're no good.

5. Yeah, but imo this one is only fucked up but the other is really fucked up.

6. next time give him monopoly money for the exact amount it costs and tell him you'll give him the real money once you see it weighed out in front of you

7. the mods should just start a sub topic "how i got ripped off"