Fucked up or funny?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BongindaSmoke, Feb 15, 2009.

1. You should just get some kid whos really gangsta and get him to kinda dress wierd and act gay in the circle. So when they try and jump him he takes out the MAC 10 and I bet 1000 dollors those kids will start begging and crying.

2. They're assholes

3. Your friends sound like a group of fuckin punks who need a taste of their own medicine.

4. thats messed up, you must live in some kind of third world country. hopefully your friends get shot

5. Nahh his friends are probably some rich pricks who think there the shit, but if some real shit goes down there probably the first to run.

6. That's fucked. Get a bitch or something man.

7. I don't give a flying FUCK! Anyone who beats on their friends for pure pleasure and amusement is a sick bastard that doesnt deserve to have any friends. karma's a bitch and it sounds like he has a bunch of negativity headin his way.

8. There's a group of kids in my school who do the same shit... Bunch of fucked up kids who have a screw loose if you ask me.

9. Sure hope not. If they start doin that shit, I'd stop hangin out with them.

Oh and yeah the whole fighting thing is retarded by the way.

10. Fucked up man... find some new friends... that smoke of course :smoke:

11. next time they decide to do it roundhouse kick those fuckers all in the face in one fell swoop

12. Are you kidding me? That's fucked up. What kind of asshole thinks ganging up on kids for no reason is funny?

13. I think it's shitty of the OP for even associating with them.

14. Your friends seriously need to die, that's the bottom line.

15. Word man, +rep to you.

Matter of fact that OP needs to get the shit kicked outta him for even considering that it might be funny.

16. oh so you gotta impress 'em right? :rolleyes:

17. Wait they're the most popular kids at school? Shit that changes everything dude.(Sacasm if you were wondering.)

18. Reefer madness

19. honestly i think its funny.... oh wait no i dont thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard why would u even ask... just reading this makes me wanna beat the shit out of your friends

20. I would probably never end hanging out with douches like that but if they tryed that shit on me...fuck i would love it.:D:devious: Torture is good option with moral-less souls like those guys...