Fucked up Night/Morning

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by theVirtuoso, Feb 22, 2008.

1. I think it was 2:30am i took 22.5mg Hydrocodone (Cold Water Extraction with three 7.5mg vicodin). At 10:30 or so I had some BBQ Ribs, with no food eaten prior to that, woke up late at 4pm though.

by 3:00 I could feel it coming on, and at 3:30 I had a couple drinks with about 4 shots worth of Southern Comfort, but 1/2 through the second drink i started feelin a bit uncomfortable so I stopped immediately, and wound up making some chicken noodle soup to help, which did a little, but I wound up barely eating any. Well nausea built up over a few hours, along with stress of someone almost dying. I was pretty fucked before, but the high was killed immediately from the stress. Well I think it was around 5, I can't quite remember but I had already noticed twice my right hand/arm had fallen asleep, fell the second time it happened my ENTIRE body fell asleep, I had to stand up and move around, but as soon as I did I knew I was gonna puke. However something I'v learned from these past experiences is the most important thing is staying calm. It completely turns a situation around and gives you the wheel, and I'v avoided crashing this way more than once... i love metaphors.

So I kneeled down to the porcelin god, and had some good projectile puke...mmm. I don't mind puking, it doesn't bother me and you feel great afterwards. Although after I started shaking quite bad (I forgot to add I started heating up so I took my shirt off and ran a fan on me.) so I came back to the computer and chatted on aim while i browsed GC. Well 10 minutes later I was already feelin uncomfortable, but not to say I didn't expect it. Couple previous vicodin experiences like this, but I really didn't expect it without the APAP, guess I was wrong.. so I knew I was gonna feel continually sick until I either fell asleep, or smoke some weed, however I knew if I smoked, I would be totally FUCKED... Iv drank on vics and smoked after... fuckin brutal, couldnt even open my eyes or move for awhile.

Well about an hour passed before I was dry heaving, but my roomate had finally gotten up for work, and I asked him to call his boy so I could buy some bud, who we both knew was up as well cuz they work together. I got my bud now, and smoked two bowls. Instantly cured the nausea, however this time... my stomach still hurts, almost feels like a cramp.

So now after smoking of course it kicks the other stuff back up, and now i'm really fucked up again, was a little uncomfortable cuz my stomach but I manned up and told myself to quit bitchin and be easy (just chillll), and immediatly I noticed a big difference, gotta love the power of the mind.

And here I am... :smoking:

Got some music playing, still can't sleep... but i'm chillin.

Mornin' GC. :)
    Rise and bake.

I'm still seriously fucked up though, damnnn

2. Heath Ledger?

3. huh?

Didn't he just die recently? If you're asking about who died, don't worry about it, but no, it was not Heath Ledger

4. nah I was just fucking with ya. heath ledger was a stupid pill head that died from an od. don't be a stupid pill head. smoke the ganj instead.

5. why would you do this at 2 in the morning?

6. yea dude dont mix pills, drink, and pot. its a bad combo. stick to bud and drink. or bud only. pills are ok sometimes. like xanax

7. Seriously dude, stop drinking with pills. It's awfull for your liver and stomach. It's probably the reason you started puking:your liver couldn't handle everything you were forcing through it. And the cramps are probably liver damage. If you're gonna do pills, just smoke with 'em cause it's harmless.

8. Damn dude i feel ya on this one, had a similar experience last week on codiene and a lil alcohol. Got to the stage where i was sittin on my lounge with a notepad in one hand (to write that if i od'd that it was an accident and not a suicide), and the phone in the other ready to ring the ambulance. My kidneys were the worst. the experience opened up my eyes to the fact that im not a god when it comes to taking drugs... think u learnt a lesson too (no ALC on pills! lol)

9. alcohol + pills = fries + ketchup

10. Haha, yea I learned a lesson. I'm used to 10 shots only buzzin me, and more hydrocodone than that, but oh well... and i'm plenty used to taking klonopin and drinking, never had a problem there.

11. Drinking is fucking great, so are pills, but not when you mix them together. I took some shots this new years when I was already on 6mg of xanax. I started drinking around 9:30pm, the next thing i knew, I woke up at 3:30pm the next day. I heard a bunch of bad stories about me from that night, but I didn't know at the time.

12. Well I like takin 1-2mg of klonopin an hour or so before I drink... works great to lower my tolerance, since I rarely drink and honestly don't like it too much.

Was just experimenting, low doses, but I guess my body's rejectin that shit. I was feelin fine by later in the day yesterday until I ate this small pizza... I think I got food poisoning because Iv been sick since. :(

13. 1mg of liquid Clonazepam and a 6 pack of beer + some bud is always a good night for me. I never go over that limit though, or ill pass out super quick.

14. classic. couldn't have said it better myself.

15. I don't know what it is about me but I have been through that whole "getting drunk every weekend" phase. There is no thrill with it anymore. I am not old enough to buy my own alcohol but whenever I want it I could sure as hell get it. Id rather be stoned off my ass than drunk off my ass.

16. i hope you will only smoke weed.

17. I used to be like that when i was younger too <17-19> but i recently turned 21 and for about the past year i re-realized how awesome drinking in a more social scene then jsut the house party you would always go to as a teen to drink, but drinking at bars and shit just opens a whole new thing.

But i always smoke. haha. but yeh back to topic, yes drinking and pills are a bad combo and make you blackout but combining anything makes u get more fucked up to, pills just take over ppl sometimes with beer mixed. I say start slowly and learn the right amount to take, b.c i love combining the two, to an extent.

18. definitely, iv combined pills and alcohol plenty of times and only once... quite a long time ago did I ever get sick, of course until recently.

Well since this was the 4th day in a row iv been sick I went to the urgent care just to see whats up.

Was there for 3 1/2 hours, got an IV and an anti-nausea shot (shot was right in my fuckin ass) and they did bloodwork, everything turned out okay and concluded i just had the stomach flu...

could finally eat :) been livin off oyster crackers last couple of days. :(

19. I've gotten some pretty bad nausea from vicodin a few times, but never drank with it. The first time I was at Kohl's with a friend, and had to just sit there against the wall for about 20 minutes, pale and clammy. Another time at work, and I did puke that time. Then again at a friend's house. I started feeling shitty so I got up to get a glass of water, but when I went to grab the glass I started convulsing or something, it's hard to explain. But it was like some extreme hiccups that were just inside my chest and I couldn't help it, and I almost knocked a bunch of shit on the floor. Most recently was new years eve, just started feeling shitty and puked off the back porch about 5 times. I'm sure that was just from taking too much, cause I had quite a bit.