Fucked up girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by Magiggle, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. there's a lot of stupid posts in this thread
    :eek: good god- it even .. smells fucking stupid in here

maybe it's because I'm a female,
    but these FALCON PUNCH
    KEEP YOUR PIMP HAND STRONG bullshit about women posts just aren't funny anymore.

like, they were before they were so overused and beaten to death
    now they just look sexist and unintelligent

All I can tell you is to sit her down and explain why you smoke and even try to open her mind enough to just try it once with you so maybe she can see that it's not that bad.. Just don't show her this thread, she will see how dumb stoners CAN be. :rolleyes:

2. Unless you have a medical reason to smoke, you smoke for recreation. If you refuse to give up weed for a guy/girl you claim to love, then you've got some sad priorities.

3. #43 Talon, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009

well you see, women do annoying shit all day that us guys dont like. we do not say anything. women see something that we do that they dont like, they bitch about it and give ultimatums. i see this 24/7 with my friends, i used to have to deal with this shit, now i dont, do you know why? whenever a girl tries that shit with me, i grab my stuff and leave. she can choose to let me go over soemthing that has nothing to do with her, or she can make the smart choice.

now unless the thread starter has smoking problems such as his whole life revolving around it, or spending every penny he has on it, i dont see the problem with him smoking weed.

i dont think anyone can tell you what you can and cant do.

if a female tries to change you when youre not hurting anyone including yourself, she isnt worth the time. sorry but thats how it is.

and yes SHE HAS HIS BALLS IN A VICE. SHE SAID SHE WILL DUMP HIM IF HE DOESNT STOP. THAT IS BALLS IN VICE TYPE SHIT. do you want me to bold that and change the font size to something bigger so you can read better?

is there anything else you want me to cover for you?

4. this.

5. There's a difference here. Marijuana is a drug, and it's illegal. Maybe his girlfriend doesn't appreciate the fact that he can get into trouble with it, that he has to deal with shady drug dealers to get it, ect.

I know I for one am not so addicted to weed as to give up a relationship for it. That's just pathetic.

Know your priorities. Would you avoid a job because they piss test and you would obviously fail it? That's pathetic as well.

Know your priorities, or be a dead beat.

6. Take Georges advice: a preemptive breakup.

“A preemptive breakup. This is an incredible idea. I got nothing to lose. We either break up which she would do anyway but at least I go out with some dignity. Completely turn the tables. It's absolutely brilliant.”

7. In all honesty, if she's not going to change her views or even have an open argument with you about the matter just dump her. A relationship where one of the partners tries to lay ultimatums on the other is not going to go very far without change.

8. nice one, go back to weed being illegal. theres nothing else you can argue with except that its "illegal" and "she cares." note that the OP didnt mention any of that. he said she DRINKS and she wants him to stop smoking weed. your arguement doesnt stand.

personally, i dont really care for weed that much anymore. i smoke it on the weekends, and maybe once or twice during the weekdays. if a girl said "you need to stop smoking or i will leave you," i will leave HER. giving an ultimatum just because you have a pussy makes you look like a bitch.

do you want to keep going?

9. DUMP HER.:D mary jane never bitches. plus you can find a girl that loves weed and you for WHO you are. Puff on an L and blow it in her face.

10. Weed is not that important. I'd choose a girl over weed any day. It's not that big a deal, because unless she turns out to be 'the one', the relationship will end, and you can smoke some weed to get over it.

Or you can continuously dump anybody who doesn't like you smoking weed, hoping that maybe one day you'll meet the perfect pot smoking girlfriend.

Like I said it's about priorities, you've not said anything that trumps what I've said.

This guy cares more about weed than his girlfriend obviously.

11. and kick her too

12. Mushroom stamp time

13. #53 Talon, Jun 12, 2009

maybe if she chose to talk about it instead of being a bitch giving an ultimatum, it would be another story. i see myself in the guys shoes, i dont smoke that much at all, and if a girl out of nowhere would be like "i want you to stop smoking or im leaving you." id say "bye." do you see where im coming from yet? if she wants to talk about it and be understanding, a deal can be worked out. pushing something on someone gets you nowhere.

to me, this isnt about the weed. fuck the weed. its about not letting someone control you. if you want to be someones lapdog, good for you.

oh and thanks for the neg rep. ill be sending you neg rep for the rest of your time on GC now.

man.. you've been here long enough to know not to abuse the rep system

14. No you won't.

15. ask yourself who you respect more. her or marijuana?

16. Exactly.

Too many guys here with insecurity issues/drug problems here it seems to me.

17. #57 Talon, Jun 12, 2009

is that all you can really say back? you sound like youre pussy whipped and you havent had any in a while so youre on GC exerting your anger.

18. I'm not the ones who so angry that he's going to neg rep me every chance he gets from now on.

Calm down, sir. :D

19. dont let your bitch make you a bitch..tell her you smoke too bad nothing she can do about it. Theres always other girls out there you just get over her in two weeks find a new one that burns and youll love her too

20. #60 WeeD BurPs, Jun 12, 2009

ok i understand this problem and know the solution 100%.

you have to explain to her very nicely that you would love a chance to explain your sitauation and ask her to just listen firstly.

weed is a substance which is not physically addictive but INDEED can be addictive physcologically but so can video games. if we like something alot then we get addicted to the habit like biting nails. tell her that you are very strong minded and able to control when you smoke (not addicted), and that you can stop immediatly if you want me to. tell her that you dont think its bad and something that will ruin your life and that your stuck in a loop because its something i like but you seem to hate. if you would see marijuana the way i see it then you would see why i like it, so please babe give me a chance to explain to you why i like it, and that you truley do and that your NOT addicted and your in control. if she tried it before and didnt like the feeling, tell her that feeling ONLY happens to you as a beginner and you will never have trippy highs like that.

if she says anything about pot making you dumber .... read this please i think this is the official solution as to why pot makes you not remember (short term memory)
    when you get high, and are not yet used to the feeling, your mind is having so much fun doing nothing and thinking about random things, instead of focusing on task at hand and remember whats happening in reality. how the fuck can you have good short term memory when your brain is wondering thinking about randomness instead of whatever is happening infront of you? once you REALLY LEARN THE FEELING OF BEING high (like me, and many others) you can have the feelin of being high AND focus on reality thus remembering whatever you thought about. have you heard of people day dreaming? there mind is wondering thinking about whatever fantasy they have and after they snap back to reality and they dont remember anything that happened. THIS IS WHAT POT DOES, wonders your mind. if arent strong mentally you zone out, if you ARE strong mentally (holy fuck am i strong mentally) you can do EVERYTHING high perfect. im always high doing random shit and if i focus like i would not high then im fine.. you just have to keep yourself in check

POT HEADS READ LAST PARAGRAPH

edit: and tell her that there is two very different types of mj smokers. ones who get completly blitzed and like to get so high that there unable to do things normally. THEN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOTHER FUCKING SCALE. there is people who smoke a 1 or a couple bowls and there still in control FULLY. imagine a crazy looney bin kid who drinks 20 cups of coffee and a productive office worker drinking just 1 cup to wake up. the kid is using the energy from coffee for a way different purpose then the productive office worker. SOO different but same substance.

you might as well just print this and show it to your girl, or show her this thread or let her talk to me ill show her whatsup with mj

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.