Fucked up day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokingToker, Jun 7, 2008.

1. I gotta rant this off if your bored and wanna read a story then read this, it's a little long. I'm using fake names also.

Alright so theres this girl katie in which supposedly I'm her best friend. She has a boyfriend (john) john started shit with my boy (big) and brought it to his job. So big gets off work and hits me up and we were off to smoke a dutch, we get a pack of dutches and I seen my friend stacy. I ask what she was up to and she said "I'm waiting for katie and john" so big starts taking off his shirt and puts all his pocket stuff into his hat. Katie tells me don't jump in and tries to pull me in the backyard but I twisted out and went where big was.

(Katie threw mikes hat with all his stuff in it and broke a pack of vanilla dutches when big was fighting john)

They start to square up and big's dipping this pussies throws, they were going for a good 10 minutes. Big drops him and then big said "Alright we done your a pussy you ain't even hurting me were done" then john says "No pussy we ain't done yet" so big turns away and starts walking to get his shit and john starts walking behind him quickly. I ran over to john and said "My fucking homie said hes done back the fuck off" (At this small time period katie was pissed at mike and was coming over to him, so I held her back and told her to chill, then she fell back)

John backed off and said "aight aight" then I walk off and light a cigarette and they're going at it again. Big looks at me and nods his head so I start to walk a little bit and john says to a random guy "come beat this fucker(me) up" I got pissed at him.

So I start walking up to him and I said "What the fuck did you say" and squared up with him. I throw a hook and I slipped on some rocks so I got back up. He grabbed my shirt and started throwing punches, I dipped all them and caught him twice with two hooks. I told him to get the fuck off my shirt and he wasn't letting go so big starts running in. John started running so I ran after john and grabbed him big started to go at his face and I knocked john in the back of the head and then started to hit him with some hard rib shots. I hit him so hard my watch broke and flew off.

Katie comes up to me all pissed off and starts pushing me so I just turn and walked away

Were finished and everyones just sitting around in the street and about 5 other people knocked him down and started kicking him and shit. I wasn't in that part but out of no wheres this kid who looks like hes 14 throws a hook to my cheekbone and connects but it didn't hurt. I was like what the fuck are you doing bitch and he tries to swing again but I dipped it. I grabbed his arms and told him he better chill the fuck out cause I'm a grown man your just a little boy. So he backs off of me.

I heard some lady calling the cops and giving out the description of my shirt so I get big and we bounce and I throw my shirt in the dumpster. We get a ride from bigs dad to his house then to mine. I got a call that big is being looked for and my town is hot and katie was in the back of the police car. Big and I get a ride to the next town and chill there we smoked 2 blunts and a blunt of strawberry sour diesel.

Katie is 15 years old and the guy shes dating is 20 I knew katie for a long time so did big and we weren't gonna let that happen.

2. Wow, that must've fuckin sucked.

Sorry to hear bro, least its all over now.

Peace

3. Damn dude that sucks...but hey theres gonna be those days. Hell I've had a couple back in my day.

4. dude thats crazy. seems like everyone hates that guy. must be a douchebag. but thats why i carry around a knife,casue then you just stab someone and you wont have to go through al that bullshit.

lol j/p

5. why the hell would you throw a perfectly nice shirt away?

6. Well one It was ripped up, and the lady gave my shirt description out. Rather be safe than sorry