fucked up but I need to know

Discussion in 'General' started by piffsmoka, Jul 18, 2006.

1. I'm broke right now and I have cash in the bank I just don't have an atm card. My mom is asleep and I'm wondering, If I take 20 bucks out of an atm with her card, is it gonan fuck up her account because I know they usually keep track of that stuff like when they take money out. I'm just gonna slip a 20 in her wallet tommrow if I take teh money out.

2. Stealing money from your mom? That's pretty low

3. nah I'm not stealing, I'm just borrowing it for 12 hours.

4. thats some crackhead shit yo.

5. you guys are right, I cant do that I feel bad for even thinking about it now. :(

6. why dont u ask her man if she knows u got cash to repay her the next day there shouldnt be any problem

7. Not a problem if your going to replace it. As long as she doesnt charge you interest;) Karma shmarma, I dont buy it.

:hello:eric:hello:

8. shes asleep

9. i agree.

10. im gonna replace it I just don't want to fuck up their check books and shit.

11. Just to answer the question, it would subtract $20 from her bank statement and show the date. Even though you slip it in her wallet, she might not even notice, and accuse you later. Unless you can convince her it was magic, bad idea.

12. do it and tell her in the morning

13. ya I'm not gonna do it, I can't do that Id feel so bad, I just have to say that dchrist is truly a caring stoner with a generous heart.

14. Either that or I'm a rapist and wanted to lure you into my house with a gram of weed like a creepy old dude would use a lollypop to lure a little girl into his car. Maybe you're lucky that you declined my offer... :devious:

15. man shut the fuck up everybody sayin' that's low, he's payin her back tommorrow, i don't think it's a problem, especially if you tell her and i don't even think you need to just itd be nicer...fuckin' do what you gotta do, don't steal though

16. I definantly could never take anything from my mother...

17. LOLOLOLOLOLOL! haha mad funny :p

18. see my moms checking accout is fat as fuck and i sometimes do it like twice a month and shed never find out

19. nah couldnt do it but my black friends smoked me up on some dro, haze and some regs(eww) 2 of them started breaking into cars as we were leaving the smoking spot and i left them there cause they wouldnt listen to me.

did anyone see the kid from queens who got 15 years for hitting a black guy in the head with a bat? the black kid admitted he was in the neighborhood to steal cars and the italian kid says he tryed to steal his chain.