Fucked lights up

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by electrondon, Jun 27, 2020.

1. So either I have a faulty lumi timer or someone is fucking with my timer.
    Originally came to water plants yesterday at 7pm lights on and they was still dark the timer has lost an hour it said 6pm I adjust it back to 7pm and think an hour will be play to lose.

Come home today and the timer is on 2oclock in the afternoon they have been on for the past seven hours even tho it’s 18:00pm
    lights was supposed to be off but they have been on for the last seven hours what the fuck should I do it’s too hot to have them on in the day time I need them on at night while it’s cold there due to go out in four fours what should I do. Will they all herm?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I think the timer broke and is stuck at 2am so it has been on almost 24 hours from 7pm last night please give me advice should I turn them off right now and move an hour each day until it is back where it was???

3. Are you using an analog or digital timer?

Probably best to go purchase a new analog one and call it a day.

Not that digital not good - they usually even have a back up battery to keep their schedule.

Pros and cons

• Like Like x 1
  4. If your using hps lights ( More than one magnetic ballast ) you will need a contactor relay or you will blow your timer every time.

eat, sleep, blaze, repeat.

and if you get 5 mins check out my grow

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 MIlove420, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    I take it they are flowering? If not then you have no cause for alarm...if they are flowering just make sure they get 12 hours of darkness and then resume your old schedule...if they end up getting a short "day" the next day it won't hurt them at all

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Thanks for the getting back to me I’m using a lumi 600w dim able ballast and a lumi heavy duty timer with a big 24hr dial at the side.
    (I think that’s analogue?)
    iv just checked on it after three hours and it’s only moved 45 minutes so it’s defiantly the timer that’s gone.

:(
    I’m pretty sure they have been on since 7pm Thursday and iv just turned them off at 12am Saturday full 24hrs +another 5hrs will they herm? There three weeks into flower

If I give them there 12 hours of darkness how can I get them back to 7pm lights on. Now it’s 12 in the afternoon lights on.

7. Shut them off right now...turn back on at 12:30am...then turn off again at 7am-7pm

8. Or whatever just go 12 hours off...the most important part is that they get 12 hours of darkness ASAP...the length of time the lights are on can change

9. Or whatever just go 12 hours off...the most important part is that they get 12 hours of darkness ASAP...the length of time the lights are on can change

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey thanks for the reply!
    So there will of had 12 hours of darkness in four hours and the time will be 12 in the afternoon for me.

I don’t understand how I get them back to 7pm lights on?

Do I adjust an hour everyday until they are back to normal or do you suggest something else?

Sorry for being stupid if you have already explained how to get them back to normal and I am not understanding!

11. I think I understand! So lights on at 12pm today leave on until 7 am the next morning?
    I can’t cut it short it doesn’t workout?
    I have to have a long day for it to go back to normal?

Or do I leave them in 18hours of darkness today and just turn them on at 7pm instead of 12?

12. Yes extra darkness as to avoid reveg and get back onto your desired hours.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks guys!
    From your experience do you have any idea on weather they will hermie on me from this?