FUCK!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Deleted member 1061569, May 22, 2019.

1. #1 Deleted member 1061569, May 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2019
    Fuck you old lady at walmart who said i look 14
    Fuck you lady at walmart who calls me kiddo i work my manly bod harder and stronger than you ever did going to your god damn pilates class and then sitting on the rotating chair all day eating fritos mmm dat ass damn gurl
    Fuck you mister macho who calls me buddy , so maybe genetics gifted you to be tall and manly and robust, so what, this DICK ain't buddy dick
    Fuck anyone who calls me buddy, kid, kiddo, short stuff, big guy, or other condescending shit whatsoever i will take a shit in a walmart bag, slap you across the face with it, then fucking stab you with a farberware steak knife and feed your carcass to my herd of puffin dingoes

fuck all y'all !

One day ... one day i will grow a beautiful beard and i will make ALL the money and take ALL the drugs and fuck ALL the sluts!! you'll see....you'll all see!!!!! hahahahahahhaah!!!!!!

maybe my ego is too high. maybe i'm just too high. maybe everything is just SHIT!

sorry. i just sort of had to get that out of me

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Maybe the old lady was right when she said you looked 14 - you certainly conduct yourself like a 14 yr old.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. only when i'm high

my mad-scientist tone in this post is a joke baby

...or is it?

>_>

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    Richard J. Flaherty. Four foot nine inches tall.
    Captain Special Forces, Silver Star, 2 Bronze Stars, and 2 Purple Hearts... Vietnam.
    He kicked his demon in the ass; what are you doing?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. balls of solid rock, i shall grow then, lest i pale in comparison to the great richard j flaherty. if smaller men can quelch their inner demon of inferiority so can i

edit: when performing oral service to the wild women of the amazon, i would imagine his height would be a boon!

6. Remember this?
    "... the key now is to feel absolutely no self pity and get rid of old baggage."

7. Did you get asked for ID when buying beer or something lmaoo

I don't get asked for ID anymore I guess I look older then 25 :laughing:

8. Ah yes, because as soon as this is possible i will become a much more pleasant, albeit twitchy human being, perhaps even one who can finally have regular coitus/romance. As long as apparently looking 14 isn't an obstacle to that. Mr. Flaherty is quite boyish looking himself though, though manly in the body. From what i can tell. Much like me! Body of a man + face of a boy = insanity.

21+ ID and me is a joke. I eventually just stopped going to the local college bars because i got sick of explaining myself. That was quite awhile ago though and weed bends time and warps your mind so maybe to some i look 21. This chick thought i was 21. She was hot too, nice ass. Unfortunately, my paranoia about looking too young made me come off as weird and destroyed everything. I think there's a demon in me who is hellbent on sabotaging myself.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Well I get called a boy all the time and I have a vagina lmao used to get fucking pissed but I just let it slide now, If someone mistakes me that's their problem not mine.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. addendum / epiphany: for some reason, i'm getting the feeling that picking up girls and weed for me do not mix, at least right now. I need to be level headed as fuck if anything. The weed can come later, in the bedroom

I can see it now, both of us naked, smoke a bowl, and then i'm suddenly paranoid and asking myself if i'm too young looking. HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! thats funny as hell actually. laughing at yourself is good.

11. Dude you kinda ramble on a lot like anyone really cares... But I doubt they do. Not trying to be mean just being real.

12. #13 Deleted member 1061569, May 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2019
    Yes and so did Robert Plant

Don't worry i'm not expecting this to be like my great grand public forum / audience / soapbox. I'm talking to myself. It's what special people do

edit: 4:20,. time to take my meds

13. Well just refrain from answering your own questions.

14. Okie dokie. I'll let you know when my question is permanently answered. Actually i probably won't, because when that is the case i won't be writing on internet forums anymore. I will have way, way better shit to do :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fuck Walmart

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. i poop on sam waltons face

i worked there as a cart jockey once upon a time and it was complete ass

17. I got banned from the pharmacy at Walmart good times .

18. whyzat?

19. Buying to much of a certain product they sell not meth ingredient though .

• Funny Funny x 1