fuck.....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by oftenzuited92, Mar 14, 2013.

1. So just had a bad break up with a girl i was with everyday for 10 months..everyday! 2weeks later, I'm really feelin this beautiful woman in my class, she is cool..stunning, no "lust" feeling, just like her a lil bit but im scared haha, im a dude who tried the player thing an realized 2 hrs ago (while drunk) that that's not me...basically I'm confused on if i should keep talking to her or take my time an dwell on old shit (i don't like that idea tho...) But i don't wanna dive in to something, and hate it further.down the line because i think the other girl is really nice, an i don't wanna be that guy. But she makes me forget about someone i thought i loved, for 10 months. And im thinking she wants something serious. Im not saying i dont, just dont know if its healthy. Don't wanna hurt feelings, ya know?

2. I wouldn't think too much about it. Just have fun and chill with the new girl.

3. Yeaaaa, probaly am over analyzing shit. Its just my personality tho, hopefully this bowl makes me say fuck it ha

4. Naw I know what you mean man. I use to do that all the time. I grew out of it after a while.
    Depression is almost always the result of too much thinking.

5. I mean if you already broken up with the girl over a girl you barely know then urs already done, do her the favor and don't try to go back with her. I mean I know what you're going through because it happened to me before, in my case I realized I missed the freedom of just get to know someone new,flirt and that exciment of does he likes me back or what's going to happen next etc.. But honestly if u broke up with her after 10 months then it just wasn't meant to be, it wasn't going to last. Flirt with the new girl...who knows why happens but whatever you do don't go back with your ex if you already broke her heart. At least do hr the favor and let her move on to someone who wouldn't do that to her.

6. I didn't break up with my ex because of her, sorry if it seemed phrased like that. We had some problems before i met the new girl, trust issues, cheated a couple times she took me back. she lyed about alot of stuff i still don't know after 10 months. So we weren't perfect, we just both had moved to a new city im from the u.s, she was from germany, an we became good friends. More of an attachment that a relationship tho

7. Well then I don't see why not try to see if there's anything else with the new girl, if you genuinely like her it could turn out for the best