Fuck you.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Devendra, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plain and simple.

"General Feedback Is it good or bad? Did we forget something? Suggestions and remarks welcome. We want to know. For questions regarding orders from the Shop, please use the support center at http://support.grasscity.com/portal"

Evidentally any legitamite concern raised in this form is excluded from the above. I brought up a valid point, and instead of having the opportunity to explain my point of view, I was slided by some passive aggressive, anal retentive fucktard who was probably so fucked up as a child it brings him/her/it pleasure to exert some form of corpral rule over strangers on the internet. You coward.

So yes, I realize by making this post you will ban me (THAT'LL SHOW ME, BIG MAN YOU ARE), so go ahead you whiny, passive agressive, gutter dwelling cretin.

Suck my cock, motherfucker.

GOODBYE GC.

2. You brought up a legitimate point? Disrespect and Name-Calling (WHAT YOU DID) is not allowed here. You would know this if you would bother reading the rules. All you did was bitch, because you got a warning, for breaking the rules - WHICH YOU DESERVED.

You, sir (or madam), FAIL!

3. Actually you should have received an infraction for making a thread about a Mods actions but you apparently never read the rules here or you wouldn't have been pulling any of this bullshit.

You don't take responsibility for your actions and you call me a coward? Simple immaturity at it's best.

...and by the way, I'm all woman. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.