Fuck you Kool-aid

Discussion in 'General' started by full melt, Sep 24, 2010.

1. #1 full melt, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    [​IMG]

The nazi's over at kool-aid co. only released it on Halloween knowing very well that it was their best flavor. They got me hooked and I had to settle for the blue fruit punch flavor for the rest of the year. Now the flavor is MIA. I didn't stock up before they took it off the market and I regret it every day of my life.

It's my only regret.

I just wanted to bring this to everyones attention.

Thanks.

2. Ive never had it but just the package makes me regret that I never had it

3. Man, if you are a kool-aid Connoisseur like myself you would have loved it. If I find someone selling bootleg kool-aid I will send you a packet.

4. Sounds awesome. I would have to think theres still a few packets out there somewhere

5. I have been researching kool-aid flavors from my past and it made me realize that kool-aid has axed all their best flavors. So I changed the name of the thread to reflect my anger.

I will always remember you, oh yeah orange pineapple and purplesaurus rex...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. What years were these out?

7. damn thats lame

8. Last time I remember having these I was 4 or 5. So it's been at least 16 years.

9. So I probably have had these but dont remember it

10. ive got a guy who gets it imported from ecuador give me your name address and social security number and i can hook you up 60 dollars a packet

11. #11 Hubert J. Farnsworth, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    ````

12. #12 ROFLMFAO, Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
    Orange-Pineapple?! Why, that sounds... I can't even think of a word to express my feelings right now... Delightful? Extraordinary? Splendid? Orgasmic? Life-changing? Swell? Why did they discontinue that? I'm seriously pissed off right now.

EDIT: Well, my eBay search turned up nothing...:confused_2:

13. NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Thats impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I know exactly what you mean.
    I can barely even bring myself to buy Kool Aid anymore.
    All of my favorites are gone and I hate settling.

They need to have Seasonal Retro Kool-Aid.

15. Fuck that! Orange-Pineapple needs to become a standard flavor. In can replace Strawberry. No one likes that bullshit anyway.

16. Personally i always liked the purple flavor, but red was good too.

17. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

18. I see what you both did there. But doesn't Luke go:

"That's not true! That's impossible!"?

19. Sorry, You are wrong, in this one case taste is not subjective. It's not up for debate. Good day, sir.

I cant even explain the taste but a combination of all 6 would be close.

Exactly! I don't buy it anymore for that very reason. Good juice doesn't even exist anymore.

If I was a CEO for kool-aid things would be much different.

So I found kool-aid called "black cherry" on ebay. Knowing those clowns at kool-aid co. It will probably just be their cherry flavor but black. I am going to buy a pack and see if it actually is similar to scary black cherry. I will keep you guys updated.

20. Go to hell. You're the one who had sex with C-3P0