Fuck yes, finally clean.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hiimhi, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Alright guys I've taken a 2 week break from smoking weed, it's been quite a painful ride(my lower back flares up a lot), but I needed to get clean in order to get a job.

I'm going to be applying everywhere tomorrow.

Helllll yea!

Whoever else is out there who's debating getting clean in order to get a job, go for it. Even if you don't get a job in the end, the T-break will be worth it.
    Merry Christmas:wave:

2. man I have that same low back problem, and I think its crazy that if a smoke a bowl I dont notice the pain anymore, and im smokin haze

3. How often do you smoke? Was this a urine or blood test? Do you have a lot of body fat?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm going to be looking for a summer job in the spring and I plan on taking a t-break- after 420, so I just want to get an estimate on how much time its gonna take for me to test clean.

4. i thought 2 weeks was what it takes to get clean? :confused_2:
    and jobs are almost always urine test...I think?

5. yeah, some alleviate the pain more than others, but generally speaking marijuana in itself helps with the pain as it helps relax tension.

6. 2-4 weeks is standard for a regular smoker but it could stay in your system up to 2 months i believe :confused:

if you smoke ONE time its like 3-5 days

all this depends on multiple factors though

like how big you are, how fast you metabolize things, how much you workout, how much water you drink

if you wanna be sure of it, get an in-home testing kit but im not even sure how completely accurate those things are

7. I've been on a t-break for 90 days now.. I'll get back to smoking probably next fall if I'm still in the states.