Fuck yeah!

Discussion in 'General' started by Bizzoo, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Got a fuckin job!

dude im so excited, i mean, its easy ass job....im an usher for the San Jose Giants.

IM pretty stoked, means ima be able to get more glass and lots of bud :smoking:

2. Congrats!

3. congrats bro
    but you should have gotten a job with the Bakersfield Blaze hahaha
    tell them you're real qualified

4. Thanks man, went 3 months without a job, kinda sucks that the one job i get is 8.75 an hour, but im happy becuase its an easy enough job to do high

Prolly wont go high untill i see smoeone baked 100% for sure, or untill i chill with the coworkers and blaze with them.

5. Congrats!!!!!!!

6. thanks :hello: All your resume help sure as hell helped haha

7. I'm glad that you found a job before all the college kids came home for the summer, and I swear, I kept looking to see if places were hiring for you, LOL

8. Its nice to know people have your back. I really appreciate that:D

God damn, cant wait to get my stuff haha. Ive been making a wish list for when i get my job lol. Now i can finally order new car shit.

9. Free SJ Giants tickets?
    That would be sweet and gives you something to do with friends.
    They hooked me up when I worked at Great America [well free admission and free parking]

10. They didnt say anything about it at the interview but im sure ill get some percs like that....and holy fuck its sunny outside but its raining like fuck

11. #11 jedi_mind_trick, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    dude that job would be sickkk
    that's a fuckin sweet stadium too
    are you gonna be able to meet any of the giants?

EDIT: oh you said san jose giants >.<
    job will still be sick though!

12. you worked at great america, coool!
    i used to work there too when i was in high school, but i quit after like a month. my friend stayed though. her boyfriend is one of the managers there now.

but Bizzoo, congrats on finding a job! all the luck to ya! :)

13. I quit after my second day!! Well, I just never went back. LOL. It was horrible and I was being harassed by a manager at the time [who was 27 and I was 17]
    What ride? I worked on Top Gun.

14. Thanks =)

15. yeahh, i quit cuz i hated it. working there made me despressed.
    vertigo was the ride i opperated while i worked there, seomtimes i didnt want to stop the ride. haha i would of been cool if i were one of the people asking if they want their pictures taken. atleast there's some interaction there.
    great america sucks now though. everytime my friends went, i never went with them. thats how much i hate like the place. haha

16. After working there it was totally ruined for me too. I went back a couple years ago and one of the picture taker people heard me say I used to work there, and she grabbed me and asked how I could ever come back, I felt so bad for her.

Part of the reason I had to quit was because the stupid people that rode Top Gun would always forget to take off their shoes before being locked into the harness, I just couldn't do that. If you forget to take off your shoes and see how your feet dangle, you deserve to lose your shoes and no I will not go get it for you.

Some girls dad got us to convince his daughter that Top Gun went underwater, she was so scared, but it was pretty funny.

What a small world!

17. i think that is funny. yeahh, ill probably never go back to that place. i would only go there if i got a free ticket and i was fucking bored. but if i just got a free ticket and i wasnt bored, i would sell that ticket. im not fucking paying $50 to go on those shitty rides.

yeahh, small world isnt it. if you dont mind me asking, what part of the bay area are you from? since you worked in great america, im thinking you're from santa clara, sunnyvale, or of course san jose. i dont live in san jose though, but im sure you've heard of the great mall. haha