Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck YEA!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Liqweed, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Well GC, I have been smoking for quite a while now, but I never really considered myself seasoned until last night. For the past year, the only buds I have been picking up were the shwaggiest of them all, seeds everywhere, completely derived of any keif. But last night I gave one of my buddies a ring, and I now have a legit dealer who has a shit ton of some straight fire!

I picked up a few different strains, oh my god do they taste so good and sweet.

I used to always be that person who was okay with mids and quantity over quality, but after smoking this bud, I now see what its all about.

I wish I could get pics up of this stuff, its sooo fluffy and crystally, 3g's looks more like a quarter of that old compressed shit I used to get. Never again!:D:smoking:

2. That's awesome!! Good for you, babe! :yay:

3. i dont really think one night of exposure to some good weed makes you truly "seasoned".

Your like a burger king french fry, a little bit of salt, but not nearly as much as a mcdonalds fry.

4. I was gonna make you a "fuck yea!" comic, but Paint froze and I lost everything...

[​IMG]

... . .. good job btw

5. I wouldn't say that its my first exposure to good weed, but its my first time having a dealer that consistently has some in stock for cheap, and he is a friend.

And if you think the difference between Mcdonalds fries and Burger Kings are the salt then you are sadly mistaken:D

6. I know, the box is also different